PDA

View Full Version : Guide for Rescuing Shipyard Hostages

Just Me
10-22-2011, 05:47 PM
Disarming the bombs are really not that hard, all the screwing up is mostly from bad cooperation. Therefore when disarming the bombs, always have 4 or more people. Before Disarming the bomb, tell everyone NOT to touch the bombs or go near it; then assign different people to diff bombs (eg. !@# disarm the front, $%^ disarm the middle and &*( disarm the back one). After that the forth person (the one assigning the roles, should be engineer, to revive if failed) would do a count down on chat. The most effective system I find is to count the scans, the forth person can say something like "Go after x scans", then count down, and say go right after the scan completes (red circle fade away). If everyone follows the plan and do his/her role, the bombs should be disarmed about 1 sec after the "Motion detected, 3 secs until detonation" appears on the screen.

Bakoffmycandy
10-22-2011, 06:06 PM
Great detailed guide. It is hit & miss but the quest can be done solo. Simply disarm 1 at a time. It will say detonation in 3 seconds but if you run out of rings they will not explode. Then do it 2 more times and your golden.

Slant
10-22-2011, 08:52 PM
going solo prolly works much better than group, even if there is a group...wasnt sure if that would work, thx!

starsavior
10-22-2011, 10:14 PM
going solo prolly works much better than group, even if there is a group...wasnt sure if that would work, thx! :( I almost did it solo till a guy on my team thought it would be funny and ruined it.

javier995
10-22-2011, 10:20 PM
going solo prolly works much better than group, even if there is a group...wasnt sure if that would work, thx! :( I almost did it solo till a guy on my team thought it would be funny and ruined it.

That's not funny, unless u died:p lol
JK:rolleyes: