PDA

View Full Version : See through Glitch in Avatar with new Com Gear!

BodMaster
10-22-2011, 06:42 PM
Not sure if this is just me or Coms in general but seems like there's a small glitch in the new Titan Boots with no chest piece equip.

Full Avatar pic

Glitch on its own

As you can see above, the glitch follows through to the front of avatar.

Just Me
10-22-2011, 06:43 PM
Lol, commandos are holograms.

tearacan
10-22-2011, 07:28 PM
if that's the front, then is the game showing backface faces for all meshes? Isn't this harder on the game-engine/devices?

BodMaster
10-22-2011, 09:30 PM
More but with Titan shoulders eqiup

Fac3bon3s
10-22-2011, 11:24 PM
I think that's your under garments. It was done so that we could mention that fact when ever they get out of hand.

* I can see your undies Bod *

BodMaster
10-23-2011, 06:41 AM
I think that's your under garments. It was done so that we could mention that fact when ever they get out of hand.

Lol! Devs wont see this until after weekend so hopefully gets patched up, I can confirm this also shows IG as well.

CanonicalKoi
10-23-2011, 08:51 AM

Great. Thanks, Face--now I've got, "I see London, I see France...." stuck in my head. :p

Uzikrabd
10-23-2011, 09:00 AM
[QUOTE=Fac3bon3s;458368]

Great. Thanks, Face--now I've got, "I see London, I see France...." stuck in my head. :p

Now its in my head great

Fac3bon3s
10-23-2011, 10:20 AM
I apologize. My intentions were only to have the focus put on Bod's undergarments. I wish I had a char at 35 so I could see this new gear. I LOVE the engineers arms. Reminds me of Bane from the worst Batman movie ever. Despite it being bad the costumes were still cool.

CanonicalKoi
10-23-2011, 11:59 AM
[QUOTE=CanonicalKoi;458590]

Now its in my head great

I live to serve. :D And it's all Face's fault, anywho.

tearacan
10-24-2011, 04:17 AM
as i noticed this weekend it isn't just com gear. At first i just noticed the chest piece coming through is SG-patch, but his chest has got some weirdness too.
Too bad he looks great though!

Rodvik
10-24-2011, 05:28 AM
as i noticed this weekend it isn't just com gear. At first i just noticed the chest piece coming through is SG-patch, but his chest has got some weirdness too.
Too bad he looks great though!

Ohh no Eba has Moobs! And ya I noticed that on Eba the other day about the shoulder comin thorugh the patch..hehe

Also can anyone confirm the set bonuses working? I tried calculating the engi one but i came up empty handed, no set bonus for full custom. My math could just be bad though...lol

Hullukko
10-24-2011, 06:57 AM

Oh, good that it wasn't engineer outfit. I don't think many would've enjoyed looking at my under garments. ;)

Corpser
10-24-2011, 07:24 AM
haven't you heard all the guys wear the pants down a little bit now its the latest fashion! the devs are just relating it to todays fashion!

Deathpunch
10-24-2011, 08:08 AM
Whale tails! Sadly, it's Bod's whale tail... :'(

BodMaster
10-25-2011, 11:50 AM
Flip, can we have a heads up on this one.

Wouldn't want to look all hole'y' rockin' my Fiendish Horns and Fork :D

tearacan
11-02-2011, 04:48 AM
fixed the back and corrupted the front?

BodMaster
11-03-2011, 12:12 PM
Chest has not been fixed either.

When wearing either Titan Boots with no Chest or wearing Titan Chest without Boots the same occurs, you are left with a hole in your Avatars middle section.

CanonicalKoi
11-03-2011, 12:17 PM
Chest has not been fixed either.

When wearing either Titan Boots with no Chest or wearing Titan Chest without Boots the same occurs, you are left with a hole in your Avatars middle section.

And so the polite among us must run with our friends with our eyes averted. ;) I wonder if this is a "wait until next update" kind of fix and that's why the patches haven't taken care of it?

JSL
11-03-2011, 02:03 PM
Hey guys,

These are all really good and important texture bugs to note.

One thing that would really help is if you could list the specific equipped items (all of them) in your screen shot. It really helps with narrowing down when and how they appear.

For instance, in the original post, Bodmaster states:

"I'm wearing the Major's Titan-Tech Boots and have no chest piece equipped at all."

This is a great bug report. We know exactly what to look for to fix it.

The second post by Bodmaster states,

"Another with the Titan shoulders equipped."

Posting this makes it seem as if there's possibly another bug. If there isn't, detail that it's just an addendum for us. If there is, you should list every bit of relevant information when you make these bug reports then we can easily nuke them from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure.

BodMaster
11-03-2011, 03:04 PM
Thanks JSL,

Wasn't to sure if the Titan shoulders (Back Piece) had affected this as well, though after further investigation this was not the case, just forgot to edit my post :p

Though testing this a little further, my post above seems a little more relevant.

When wearing either Titan Boots with no Chest equip or wearing Titan Chest without Boots equip the same occurs, you are left with a hole in your Avatars middle section.