PDA

View Full Version : Plz add ability to arrange 2nd & 3rd skill rows

Addihul
07-04-2010, 01:26 PM
Right now we only have the ability to arrange the first skill row. When you hit your mid 20's you can have up to 3 skill bars.

I'd like to arrange my skill bars via AoE vs single damage. Right now it shows up via which skill comes first in the overall list.

Thanks!

Birdbox
07-04-2010, 02:00 PM
Totaly aggree with this, it would make Skills alot clearer and easier to use ;)

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-04-2010, 02:08 PM
there won't be much difference when this is implemented, but Id agree!

Royce
07-04-2010, 02:12 PM
there won't be much difference when this is implemented, but Id agree!

It would be a pretty huge difference, and be very helpful for PvP in particular. This was requested previously in a thread about the skill book in general but I'm glad it's been brought up again.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-04-2010, 02:44 PM
It would be a pretty huge difference, and be very helpful for PvP in particular. This was requested previously in a thread about the skill book in general but I'm glad it's been brought up again.

OKAY! Jesus you don't have to yell..

ed anger
07-04-2010, 02:45 PM
yes plz this would be great ;)

Angriff
07-04-2010, 04:07 PM
I also aggree that this is needed.
Even shrink them a little, so there's 5 in a row.

KingFu
07-04-2010, 04:43 PM
It would be nice but I think we are used to the order that they are already in, I probably wouldn't use it but IDK how you guys.

Addihul
07-04-2010, 10:17 PM
It would be nice but I think we are used to the order that they are already in, I probably wouldn't use it but IDK how you guys.
You'd get used to the new format in all of an hour I'm sure. Same as if you're respecing and moving skills around right now.

maneut
07-04-2010, 10:23 PM
Yes, agree can we have this, it would be useful especially for bears where some of the skills icons look very similar :)

Also, sidetrack a bit can we also have the stash sorted by requirements? Perhaps all Int based items one tab, All Dex based items one tab, all Str based items one tab, and perhaps a "ALL" items Tab? I got 85 stash slots, it gets crazy sometimes to look for any particular item :p

Theremin
07-04-2010, 11:02 PM
I would like this option as well, I sometimes spec out of life steal, and would like to keep my spellbook organized the same way as when I DON'T have that spell active.

Birdbox
07-05-2010, 01:17 PM
I also aggree that this is needed.
Even shrink them a little, so there's 5 in a row.

Maybe but they may be a bit too small for people with big fingers >.<

Pvp King
07-05-2010, 01:20 PM
i agree i like to use everything in the ezact same order and it would be nice if i could just hit the buttons right now the line, and what if the skills were in just one big line across the bottom. or the opption for that.