PDA

View Full Version : deal of the day bug

octavos
10-22-2011, 09:05 PM
Deal of the day does not last all day it looks like it switches. Today I had 3 * xp andd all the goodies that came with it...then switch 2 35,000 credits. It seem like a bug thought that I would report it thanks.

bronislav84
10-22-2011, 09:14 PM
Think they changed it to their time, not ours to avoid people changing dates to get older deals. I think it's on Texas time.

I'm guilty of it myself one time. Wanted another RIVET. I missed the deal by a couple hours, and couldn't get it even by changing. I forgot it then wanted another one.

Silentarrow
10-22-2011, 09:38 PM
My deal of the day is always stuck on 5 plat for 500 credits lol...

ThePvpTwink
10-22-2011, 09:40 PM
lol...

javier995
10-22-2011, 10:07 PM
Think they changed it to their time, not ours to avoid people changing dates to get older deals. I think it's on Texas time.

I'm guilty of it myself one time. Wanted another RIVET. I missed the deal by a couple hours, and couldn't get it even by changing. I forgot it then wanted another one.

If that was the case then it wouldn't happen to me. I live in California, so I would get DoD 2 hours before 12. That being said, it did change for me as well. About an hour ago it was the 3X xp deal, now it's the 35k deal. The countdown is smaller now. Each one lasts about 5-6 hours. I'm pretty sure it's a bug since DoD, and not 1/4 of the day deal lol.

bronislav84
10-22-2011, 11:05 PM

If that was the case then it wouldn't happen to me. I live in California, so I would get DoD 2 hours before 12. That being said, it did change for me as well. About an hour ago it was the 3X xp deal, now it's the 35k deal. The countdown is smaller now. Each one lasts about 5-6 hours. I'm pretty sure it's a bug since DoD, and not 1/4 of the day deal lol.Well I three something is definitely odd about it.

octavos
10-23-2011, 07:46 AM
It Would be cool to see more deals in one day.....then I could set a reminder on my phone to check the deal....but then, ppl would be forced to see sl and pk more regularly :)

CanonicalKoi
10-23-2011, 09:17 AM
It Would be cool to see more deals in one day.....then I could set a reminder on my phone to check the deal....but then, ppl would be forced to see sl and pk more regularly :)

And you! You'd be *forced* to go into the game more often! You'd be trying hard to be all productive and stuff, but you'd have to check. Totally not your fault. Out of your hands. :D (I'm teasing you, by the way, if it wasn't obvious. Lol!)

BodMaster
10-23-2011, 10:25 AM

See where you are going with this and kinda agree, though I think this would cause more harm than good, negative threads and feedback due to missing a Dotd (Plus we would have to come up with another cool Acronym :p) people I have spoken to so far love the whole day of 'Mega Pack' helps alot, most would be see this cut down by half a day (the hardcore leveling type) esp with the chance of getting the 36 Vanity. Though this could be argued that if it wasn't a full day then it would be less of a wait until the deal came back.. maybe best to keep it how it is.

Wash
10-25-2011, 09:19 AM
Anyone else notice that the galactic goggles was 10 cr but on sale for 7cr. You can buy them at the store for 5 cr. Must be a bug cause I know the devs wouldnt try to rip us off, right?

SUPAPRODIGY
10-25-2011, 09:24 AM
My deal of the day is always on stims for 6 platinum

CanonicalKoi
10-25-2011, 09:26 AM
Anyone else notice that the galactic goggles was 10 cr but on sale for 7cr. You can buy them at the store for 5 cr. Must be a bug cause I know the devs wouldnt try to rip us off, right?

Likely the script was written when the price was 10 credits and wasn't changed when they just did a bunch of price drops.

Wash
10-25-2011, 09:32 AM
Likely the script was written when the price was 10 credits and wasn't changed when they just did a bunch of price drops.

Makes sence

Flip
10-25-2011, 11:21 AM
Exactly right. Good catch, thanks! We'll be refunding the 2 plat difference to people who bought the DotD at the incorrect price. Cinco Loco is slashing prices!

BodMaster
10-25-2011, 11:28 AM
Exactly right. Good catch, thanks! We'll be refunding the 2 plat difference to people who bought the DotD at the incorrect price. Cinco Loco is slashing prices!

LMAO! Everytime I watch that I burst out into laughter!

Flip
10-25-2011, 12:26 PM
Correction: We are refunding 4 plat to anyone who bought the DotD this morning. This has already happened, please contact support if you feel you should have received a partial refund and you did not.