PDA

View Full Version : Annoying Freezing

XchilangopwnX
10-22-2011, 09:28 PM
Okay I rarely played SL because of PL. But, I know that I used to have a no freeze gameplay. Now when I am in a run if people join the whole game freezes up completely for about 3 seconds, more or less. I run on 200-350 ping and I have even removed the high quality option. I had not had this issue before. Is it my phone or is anyone else experiencing this? Already emailed the devs. The issue is also going on in pl, but that will be another thread. The phone I use is a Galaxy S Mesmerize.

Eh sorry would this have been better in the technical issues and bugs' subforum? I sorry.

javier995
10-22-2011, 09:42 PM
Yes, it should have gone in bugs thread. Well I too have this issue, and I know others who do as well. I have played on my phone and iPod, but have only got this problem on my phone. I always thought it was my connection, but I had 99 ping and the game froze. This just happened to me 15 minutes ago.

CanonicalKoi
10-22-2011, 09:43 PM
You might want to take a look at this thread here. (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?38783-Own-a-Samsung-Galaxy-S-II-Read-this!) It's an earlier discussion reference freezing problems on the Galaxy. I hope something in there helps.

XchilangopwnX
10-22-2011, 09:50 PM
Yes, it should have gone in bugs thread. Well I too have this issue, and I know others who do as well. I have played on my phone and iPod, but have only got this problem on my phone. I always thought it was my connection, but I had 99 ping and the game froze. This just happened to me 15 minutes ago.

I sorry lol i had never posted about a bug/tech issue so had never paid attentiin to that subforum lol. But, I haven't played on my Ipod yet so i cannot compare and see if it only happens with my phone. Also I was always okay way back when cap was 26 and well I assume the latest client update has something to do with this. I do not know but i assume. I can be quite sure my connection is not the problem. I forgot to mention that when I am doing slouch-o runs my gake also freezes as if i were laggin badly although I am not. So annoying. It ruins the gameplay.

You might want to take a look at this thread here. (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?38783-Own-a-Samsung-Galaxy-S-II-Read-this!) It's an earlier discussion reference freezing problems on the Galaxy. I hope something in there helps.
Thanks but my phone is not an S2 and well they just said to update firmware which I have done so before. I hope devs have a solution to this problem.

javier995
10-22-2011, 09:59 PM

I sorry lol i had never posted about a bug/tech issue so had never paid attentiin to that subforum lol. But, I haven't played on my Ipod yet so i cannot compare and see if it only happens with my phone. Also I was always okay way back when cap was 26 and well I assume the latest client update has something to do with this. I do not know but i assume. I can be quite sure my connection is not the problem. I forgot to mention that when I am doing slouch-o runs my gake also freezes as if i were laggin badly although I am not. So annoying. It ruins the gameplay.

Well this is what I did last time to fix it(I haven't had this happen to me since the first week of Numa). Since the last time this happened to me I noticed 3 things.
1) I had great connection so it wasn't that.
2) I kept getting fps issues, so I took off hq and turned on double pixel. (Fixed it for awhile.)
3) Phone memory was low.
I came to the conclusion it was my lack of memory. I did a factory reset, and it fixed it. Since my phone has low memory again, I assume that's the problem. I'm not sure but my best guess is that it's the lack of memory. Download History Eraser, it helps you keep track of your memory, it'll help a lot. :)

XchilangopwnX
10-23-2011, 07:11 AM
I actually have that already lol and I used it bunches. Also my phone has 8 gigs on sd and 1 gig on internal.