PDA

View Full Version : Annoying Freezing

XchilangopwnX
10-22-2011, 09:42 PM
Okay so recently i hit level 60 and I looked foward to PVP once more. But, now when I am in a PVP area, if people join the whole game freezes up completely for about 3 seconds, more Now, when I am in a PVP area, if people join the whole game freezes up completely for about 3 seconds, more or less. I also freeze up when I respawn and in CTF that is horrible if someone decides to Spawn me because while I wait for the game to unfreeze I am being attacked and once i unfreeze...I am dead again. I had not had this issue before. Is anyone else experiencing this? I had PVP'd some before the 7.4 update and had not had this problem. My suspicion is that the update has caused this. Already emailed the devs. The issue is also going on in sl but already made another thread. The phone I use is a Galaxy S Mesmerize.

Futumsh
10-22-2011, 11:16 PM
This shouldn't have anything to do with us - very little change as far as that goes between 1.7.3 and 1.7.4. It sounds like io is performing very poorly on your device for some reason. If you have it on the sdcard, try moving it to internal storage and see if that helps.

vaffunculo
10-22-2011, 11:23 PM
Actually I have experienced exactly the same thing. Never had this problem before halloween content update...and my ping is
almost always les than 100 yet still happens. I am on android.

Nick41324
10-22-2011, 11:35 PM
It is very annoying and it is happening to everyone. In pvp everyone says "lag >.<" at the same exact time. It seems to happen when people spawn the most.

XchilangopwnX
10-22-2011, 11:44 PM
I know and I feel like quitting until they figure out why. I was aiming for 60 for endgame pvp once more like at 55. Once i did hit it it...well it feels like gameplay sucks :'(

Zaltiar
10-22-2011, 11:45 PM
I've been pvping quite a lot lately and haven't experienced any lag or freezes, it must have something to do with your wifi or internet connections. Ill check it out later though

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Zeus
10-23-2011, 12:05 AM
I've been getting it as well. It has to do with people joining, because my ping sits at 96 until they join. It isn't as severe for me, but ping jumps up to 500-999?

xXDamonDXx
10-23-2011, 02:22 AM
Yeah been doing that to me in pve to. Ever since halloween update it freeze up for around 3 seconds when someone joins the game.

Its not my device or internet. Its always been fine before the update.

XchilangopwnX
10-23-2011, 07:15 AM
I am glad I am not the only one * sigh of relief* But yes it came with halloween update. All of you that are having this issue in pvp and pve could ya try it in CTF? Die and respawn and tell me if ya freeze there too. For me that is the worst freeze I experience.

Rare
10-24-2011, 08:51 AM
This shouldn't have anything to do with us - very little change as far as that goes between 1.7.3 and 1.7.4. It sounds like io is performing very poorly on your device for some reason. If you have it on the sdcard, try moving it to internal storage and see if that helps.

I have the same basic issue in PVE. When someone joins I see a freeze for 5-10 seconds.

Also, when I respawn, it takes anwhere from 15-25 seconds.

Rare
10-24-2011, 08:52 AM
I am glad I am not the only one * sigh of relief* But yes it came with halloween update. All of you that are having this issue in pvp and pve could ya try it in CTF? Die and respawn and tell me if ya freeze there too. For me that is the worst freeze I experience.

This is definitely worse for me too in pve

Darkfader
10-24-2011, 10:29 AM
For me when someone joins team in pve or pvp it does this 1-3s lag spike. Also when someone respawn in pvp it does same. iOS 5 iphone 3GS

XchilangopwnX
10-24-2011, 12:46 PM

I have it on internal storage I was emailed and by support stating that I should attempt to reinstall while clearing market cache. I plan to do this as soon as I get home. Feedback later I am hoping for good results. *crossing fingers*

vaffunculo
10-24-2011, 12:51 PM
I have done those things suggested to you, did nothing to clear it up for me...

XchilangopwnX
10-24-2011, 12:54 PM
I have done those things suggested to you, did nothing to clear it up for me...

Awww...that leaves me with little hope that it will help me then. I'll still try and see if it helps. I hope it does cause it just makes me annoyed while I play and I cannot enjoy the game.

vaffunculo
10-24-2011, 01:01 PM
I know what you mean..

partymonsterx
10-25-2011, 03:54 AM
Yes I am experiencing the same exact thing since the update, I dont plat PvP so I cant speak for that but I am getting freezing EVERY time someone joins the game or when I am being revived. Not my device just as the others are saying because all was fine before the update. I am on android and more specifically a samsung captivate if that helps any. It is pretty tough because right now I am in AO3 and killing the overlord or gurgox is extremely difficult with it freezing and me still taking damage

Chiuey
10-26-2011, 07:55 PM
I thought it was just only iOS 5 that's having lag when someone enters the party or opening up the keyboard (major lag here).
:grey:

XchilangopwnX
10-26-2011, 10:09 PM
I had to repatch try clearing pl's cache/data then let it repatch
It fixed it some but it still freezes with ppl joining but it is not so bad as what it was
Still annoying though

Nick41324
10-27-2011, 01:35 PM
Could Devs please look into this issue :/ it has litterally ruined pvp for me and I'm sure tons of others. In pvp now, dex bears using 1-2 stomp can seem to stomp me from xbow range now.

IceCoffie
10-27-2011, 01:49 PM
same thing been happens to me.Usaually doimg a fight someone joins and I freeze and lose

XchilangopwnX
10-28-2011, 08:20 AM
Well my freeze has become very small but it still happens and it is in pvp. Like ice says someone joins while you are fighting and you end up losing. It's very frustrating.