PDA

View Full Version : U tell me

Elitephonix
10-23-2011, 12:07 AM
Fury or fortified ... U tell me and why

KingFu
10-23-2011, 01:01 AM
Considering this is in the archer section, I'm gonna give my opinion on which set for a war bird. I personally don't have much experience with archer, but from what I've seen, it's preference. It's dodge vs armor. For pvp, fort seems more effective. It's sometimes difficult since mana is very low, but fort gives much more HS, armor, health, and damage, while fury (even though RS+fury is a better combination IMO) delivers more. MS and Dodge. I'd probably prefer fort, for the damage and armor, and chug away the mana pots. But I can't really give much info and experience to back it up considering I haven't used my archer since GCD.

Skeletonlord
10-23-2011, 01:16 AM
I think fortified is better because it has higher damage

Thedexfalcon
02-29-2012, 12:54 AM
Fort is more used for PVP purposes while fury is used for PVE. But vsing players with high armor and are hard to kill, fury might be the better option since you won't have to worry about your mana and your dodge is pretty high with buffs. But fort is good when the players are easily killed. So probably have both sets and change during combat when you need mana or health. ;)

fuzzylazer
02-29-2012, 12:58 AM
If I was you, get both. :) Use fortified first in battle. If the battle takes very long and you have no mana, switch to fury for the 30 mana regen. Hope this helps.

Thank You