PDA

View Full Version : sl Halloween vanity

Xaphan Fox
10-23-2011, 01:07 AM
Are the fiendish horns, fiendish pitchfork, witch hat, and rip hat... those 4, the only vanity you all have gotten from sl Halloween pack purchase?

Bakoffmycandy
10-23-2011, 01:43 AM
Yes, those items are yours to keep & they come with the Halloween Package. It is random what permanent Vanity comes with the Package and you can get 2 of the same items. I ended up getting x2 Pitchforks on an Alt.

Carth
10-23-2011, 03:30 AM
Wait. There is a witch hat? Haven't seen anyone with it.

Corpser
10-23-2011, 04:19 AM
ive seen 1 person with it its slightly see through and blue

duomaxwell
10-23-2011, 05:07 AM
I wish they'll become tradeble, I also have 2pcs RIP helm, its like my 20plat was wasted, i really liked the fiendish horn!

BodMaster
10-23-2011, 06:46 AM
Wait. There is a witch hat? Haven't seen anyone with it.

Canon is 'styling' off her witch hat with Yosh (Red Engi)

Have all except Witch hat, have two horns but not bothered as an alt can wear then :p

LBC-_-MaRcO
10-23-2011, 11:51 AM
i have the witch hat if you want to see it add Lbcmarco

CanonicalKoi
10-23-2011, 12:31 PM

Have all except Witch hat, have two horns but not bothered as an alt can wear then :p

C'mon...it's kind of fitting for my Engie. :D

BodMaster
10-23-2011, 12:34 PM
C'mon...it's kind of fitting for my Engie. :D

It does suit you... the whole witch aspect of it all... :p

CanonicalKoi
10-23-2011, 12:36 PM
It does suit you... the whole witch aspect of it all... :p

*cries a little* Oooh....I know somebody's gonna pay for that.... >:( Burnt pizza? Over-steeped tea? Both at once? Hmmmm.....

(Lol!)

Carth
10-23-2011, 01:57 PM

Thanks Bod. I recently saw someone in-game wearing it and I decided to get it. I would've been upset if I missed the chance on having an exclusive vanity.

Fyrce
10-23-2011, 02:01 PM
I have 1 Fiendish Horns, 3 Fiendish Pitchforks, 3 RIP helmets, and 8 Witch hats...

Carth
10-23-2011, 02:10 PM
I have 1 Fiendish Horns, 3 Fiendish Pitchforks, 3 RIP helmets, and 8 Witch hats...

0____o

No comment....

Ephemeris
10-23-2011, 02:25 PM
Please forgive my ignorance, but do we actually get to keep the bonus vanities once the costumes get "returned"? This was my initial understanding (and it sounds like that's what most of you are saying), but I saw a couple people in-game saying that the bonus vanities would be going away, too. If we do, in fact, get to keep the bonus vanities indefinitely, then I had better buy some more packs. :)

CanonicalKoi
10-23-2011, 02:30 PM
To the best of my knowledge, the bonus goodies stay for good and just the costume rentals get "returned".

Ephemeris
10-23-2011, 02:54 PM
Roger that, that's the way the description reads to me as well -- I'll roll the dice with this one. :)

CanonicalKoi
10-23-2011, 03:00 PM
Roger that, that's the way the description reads to me as well -- I'll roll the dice with this one. :)

Well, if I lose my witch's hat, I guess I won't mind because somebody-who-shan't-be-named-but-it's-Bod :p obviously hates it, but I'd hate to lose the fiendish horns.

LADYHADASSA
10-23-2011, 10:35 PM
I love the vanitys we can use but getting the dolls and brooms in plat pack in my view is a waist of p,at the costumes go back and the dolls, brooms etc dropp from bosses with better stats. So there is nothing unique about them.. In my thought players should be getting items not dropped from bosses for plat.. Just a view. Im sure it has been said but the update to packs after the release was done was frusturating, no chance formthe new items..

But the maps have been fun :)

thequickone
10-23-2011, 10:57 PM
The four Holo-Ween vanity items listed in the OP are all that I have seen, as well. I believe there are also other threads that say the same...

I am 99.99999991% certain we get to keep these vanities. Canon, I don't think you have to worry about losing your Witch's Hat, which I'm sure looks great on you... I mean, your Op!

I just had to get one of each, so I ended up with 3 pitchforks, 3 witch hats, 2 horns, and 1 rip helm. I will save my feelings about the amount of Plat invested in these vanities for one of the other threads. :p Have we all bought enough of these to make any sort of determination of each item's drop rate? For me, the helm seemed to be the most rare (obviously), but I suspect the odds are even. Seems like the pitchfork has been hard for some to get, too...

My favorites, from most to least, are pitchfork, horns, helm, hat. Sorry, Cannon. The witch's hat just looks too much like a translucent traffic cone to me! ;)

CanonicalKoi
10-24-2011, 08:36 AM
The four Holo-Ween vanity items listed in the OP are all that I have seen, as well. I believe there are also other threads that say the same...

I am 99.99999991% certain we get to keep these vanities. Canon, I don't think you have to worry about losing your Witch's Hat, which I'm sure looks great on you... I mean, your Op!

No, no. The witch's hat is on Yosinabe, my Engie. Rauen and Chedaka are rocking the Fiendish Horns which are much more fitting for me, really. ;)

BodMaster
10-24-2011, 08:57 AM
As someothers brought to my attention we also get 5+ crit per holo-ween piece equip :D Hopefully all of the above sticks to lose them we would have a full blown SL riot on our hands :p

Was pretty lucky I don't have the witches hat *dont hurt me* and 2 pairs of horns with 1 fork and 1 RIP. :)

CanonicalKoi
10-24-2011, 08:58 AM
*ponders pitchfork. looks at Bod. ponders further. remembers Ops are both sneaky *and* fast.* POKE! *runs*

thequickone
10-24-2011, 09:22 AM
*ponders pitchfork. looks at Bod. ponders further. remembers Ops are both sneaky *and* fast.* POKE! *runs*
*uses Engie powers to hover above Bod and drops a witch hat on his head while Canon has him distracted.*

Wow, Bod. Good eyes spotting the vanity Crit bonus. Very interesting... Anyone else notice the vanity icon that appears in the top-left status cluster on the HUD when one of these four holo-ween vanities are worn?

BodMaster
10-24-2011, 09:27 AM
*uses Engie powers to hover above Bod and drops a witch hat on his head while Canon has him distracted.*

Wow, Bod. Good eyes spotting the vanity Crit bonus. Very interesting... Anyone else notice the vanity icon that appears in the top-left status cluster on the HUD when one of these four holo-ween vanities are worn?

Yup like a mask icon? (The icon for wardrobe)