PDA

View Full Version : Please donate gold for Bloodgrub

Adienl
09-02-2017, 05:12 AM
We all know bloodgrubs' been shedding a lot of hair. It turns out that this is because he's receiving chemotherapy to treat his cancer.
As a consequence of which I'm collecting gold to fund his treatment. Thank you if you help a fellow Arlor boss that costs you over 300k to fight once :)
Im collecting the funds on my account with ign: Tenasister.

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

Lawpvp
09-02-2017, 11:09 AM
I openee 25 got nothing meh

Adienl
09-02-2017, 11:19 AM
I'm not asking for gold to fight bloodgrub. [emoji14]

Lukasaaaaa
09-02-2017, 12:54 PM
I never got a visage
in 30 chests

Azerothraven
09-03-2017, 09:20 AM
We all know bloodgrubs' been shedding a lot of hair. It turns out that this is because he's receiving chemotherapy to treat his cancer.
As a consequence of which I'm collecting gold to fund his treatment. Thank you if you help a fellow Arlor boss that costs you over 300k to fight once :)
Im collecting the funds on my account with ign: Tenasister.

I can appreciate the humour in this but prefer not to have threads that request gold. To some extent, this feels like a fancy way of begging haha

Xxkayakxx
09-03-2017, 05:09 PM
sorry for Bloodgrub healty issue. I would be more then glad to give him all the money I earn trashing his hairs.

kinzmet
09-03-2017, 07:09 PM
I've always thought Bloodgrub was a "she".

Drannak
09-04-2017, 04:03 AM
(Polite) Beggars everywhere .......... Great 😕

Agirlnamedbob
09-04-2017, 07:43 AM
Ran into a beggar a while ago who asked me to donate him 100k gold cuz his mom died of cancer and he wanted to be happy again.. imo this sort of behavior with cancer jokes should be a bannable case, these sort of jokes go way to far.. even of its just about bloodgrub boss

Azerothraven
09-04-2017, 08:44 AM
Ran into a beggar a while ago who asked me to donate him 100k gold cuz his mom died of cancer and he wanted to be happy again.. imo this sort of behavior with cancer jokes should be a bannable case, these sort of jokes go way to far.. even of its just about bloodgrub boss

I always run into beggars who have their birthday. Coincidence?

P.s. My birthday is actually on the 23rd September. I will try to see whether/ if this actually works for real.

Xxkayakxx
09-04-2017, 09:34 AM
I always run into beggars who have their birthday. Coincidence?

P.s. My birthday is actually on the 23rd September. I will try to see whether/ if this actually works for real.

What about mom? Hope everything is good :)

Adienl
09-08-2017, 03:11 PM
Ran into a beggar a while ago who asked me to donate him 100k gold cuz his mom died of cancer and he wanted to be happy again.. imo this sort of behavior with cancer jokes should be a bannable case, these sort of jokes go way to far.. even of its just about bloodgrub bossYeah so because somethings makes you uncomfortable you want others to not say it. Ban it seems, lol.

Adienl
09-08-2017, 03:20 PM
I don't think you read very well. Nowhere have I said I wanted gold to fight bloodgrub.

Qevy
09-08-2017, 04:11 PM
I don't think you read very well. Nowhere have I said I wanted gold to fight bloodgrub.

Sent from my SM-T561 using TapatalkSo...u are begging
If u are i can only say one thing...FARM NUB
Dude...this "im collecting the funds in blablabla" is annoying. #cutbeggarsheadoff

Sent from the fish-pc in atlantis

Adienl
09-09-2017, 12:35 AM
So...u are begging
If u are i can only say one thing...FARM NUB
Dude...this "im collecting the funds in blablabla" is annoying. #cutbeggarsheadoff

Sent from the fish-pc in atlantisYour incoherent gibberish makes no sense. As I said before, nowhere have I asked for gold to fight bloodgrub. Please read before you decide to post without making sufficient use of your brain.

Qevy
09-09-2017, 12:38 AM
Your incoherent gibberish makes no sense. As I said before, nowhere have I asked for gold to fight bloodgrub. Please read before you decide to post without making sufficient use of your brain.

Sent from my SM-T561 using TapatalkBro idk what ur saying right now just choose:
1.ur begging
2.its just a joke(if it is...then lol :p)
3.nothing of above(pls tell me what u mean bro :/)

Adienl
09-09-2017, 12:40 AM
Bro idk what ur saying right now just choose:
1.ur begging
2.its just a joke(if it is...then lol :p)
3.nothing of above(pls tell me what u mean bro :/)

Sent from the fish-pc in atlantis2 sir.

Qevy
09-09-2017, 12:42 AM
2 sir.

Sent from my SM-T561 using TapatalkOh lol [emoji14]

Next year we have to give bloodgurb a better shampoo to stop her "hairy" problems

bonjovi3223
09-09-2017, 01:03 AM
What's wrong with the noobs on this thread lol.
This thread is meant as fun & jokes if any of you understood the OP, instead people are bitching around.

Anyway to the OP, I have contacted STS & they are going to look into a new elixir for next year called head & shoulders which will help control the hair loss from bloodgrub.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-L01 using Tapatalk

Xxkayakxx
09-09-2017, 09:51 AM
What's wrong with the noobs on this thread lol.
This thread is meant as fun & jokes if any of you understood the OP, instead people are bitching around.

Anyway to the OP, I have contacted STS & they are going to look into a new elixir for next year called head & shoulders which will help control the hair loss from bloodgrub.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-L01 using Tapatalk

Dude have a look in the stupid threads I made about event xD
Some ppl understand the joke, some other not. Still funny :)