PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone else noticed this with iOS 5 and screen shots?

RedRyder
10-23-2011, 08:07 AM
For pl or SL, when you take a screen it AUTO rotates! Even with the screen rotation locked it still does it. Cool huh?

JaytB
10-23-2011, 08:33 AM
Yeah, I noticed that too.

I noticed another thing though... When you crop your pictures with the build-in crop tool, and then upload them to photobucket (with the PB app), it.. Uhmm.. Uncrops them. So it basically uploads the complete picture, as in, how it was before you cropped it. Really weird.

RedRyder
10-23-2011, 08:39 AM
Yeah, I noticed that too.

I noticed another thing though... When you crop your pictures with the build-in crop tool, and then upload them to photobucket (with the PB app), it.. Uhmm.. Uncrops them. So it basically uploads the complete picture, as in, how it was before you cropped it. Really weird.

The PB app itself is practically useless now. It crashes 97% of the time when I attempt to upload a photo, so I use the STS app and upload my pics as attachments instead. It doesn't Un-crop them that way.

Silentarrow
10-23-2011, 08:45 AM
The PB app itself is practically useless now. It crashes 97% of the time when I attempt to upload a photo, so I use the STS app and upload my pics as attachments instead. It doesn't Un-crop them that way.

To stop crashing go to settings->general->back->upload->back then it should work!

RedRyder
10-23-2011, 08:50 AM
To stop crashing go to settings->general->back->upload->back then it should work!

Back?

Silentarrow
10-23-2011, 09:36 AM
Back?

As in exit out of general menu then enter upload menu.

JaytB
10-23-2011, 09:49 AM

Strange, it never really crashes on my phone. Only the 'uncropping' is annoying.

WoundedEagle
10-23-2011, 11:47 AM
It makes me so happy! Good-Bye Photoshop! :)