PDA

View Full Version : Extra skill points use?

Manwolf
10-23-2011, 12:02 PM
I'm curious about what the various builds are doing with their new skill points. Are you capping existing skills? Or adding one previously unused. Please tell us what you have done thus far...I'm curious!

Kahlua
10-23-2011, 03:43 PM
Well I have 8 skills that I use. So I didn't have room to add a new skills. Instead I just maxed out Nebula. People keep saying you only need 1 skill point...but I say why not max it? It's AOE damage, it hits multiple times, and it hits pretty often. Add in my maxed out Rage and the chance of a crit is pretty substantial. However, I was running out of mana very quickly and was buring through mana packs. With everyone undercutting me in auctions, I wasn't making any income. I listed items for 23 hours and came back a few hours later to see the price had been cut in half. Because of this, I invested 5 points into Kinetic Reservoir, dopped 3 from nebula, and dropped graviton slam all together. 5 gives you the +10 m/s and 50 mana per click is pretty helpful. Right now I'm running this build:

0-1-0-1
0-6-5-6
3-6-6-0