PDA

View Full Version : Dumb vanity...

Appleisaac
10-23-2011, 12:17 PM
I saved up 20 plat for the new hollowene item pack. So so so stupid... I got two costumes I could have gotten for 15 plat and that I can't trade or keep and I got a stupid demon horn that looks like it should be owned by a girl... Worst part is I can't sell any of it! I understand the costumes because they don't last, but I hate my stupid horns and they can't be put on cs...sooooo stupid...

Miguel Herbert
10-23-2011, 12:19 PM
Don't sell it, u can stash it and put it on alternative characters. If they last like the horns

Xazic
10-23-2011, 12:22 PM
Humph. Many peole are complaining because they cannot get the horns, which btw look good with the trident and bats, but i guess there is always someone who is not happy...

Appleisaac
10-23-2011, 12:24 PM
Idk...imo they look really really really dumb. I can't trade them or else I wouldn't be complaining. And the costumes btw last till next week lol I got ripped off... I thought when it said special holiday item it meant something useful.

Zapoke
10-23-2011, 12:28 PM
... Maybe you should pay more attention to announcements...

Also... Why would plat items be tradable...?

I don't see why you're complaining. I spent 60plat on 3 packs and got the same thing three times. Haunted Dolls of Halloween. Be glad for the horns. >.>

Lowlyspy
10-23-2011, 12:33 PM
Like other people have said on all the threads just like this one, u did not get ripped off, nobody forced you to buy the pack you bought it of your own free will. Be happy that you got a vanity at all, i know numerous people that bought the pack looking to get that same vanity and ended up getting a generic pink wep. If it annoys you that much that u got such a "Stupid" vanity then by all means email support and voice your complaint.

EDIT: see^^

TANKKAAR
10-23-2011, 12:37 PM
Here is my suggestion

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?40618-suggestion-Make-New-Halloween-Vanity-Tradable....

Rawrimafish
10-23-2011, 12:42 PM
You should be grateful...other people may not be able to get platinum

Appleisaac
10-23-2011, 02:31 PM
not really on topic... but ok... i just got mine free from getting other apps on the deals section of the plat store...

Juliarulz
10-23-2011, 02:41 PM
They aren't that bad... not everyone can get them, you know

Appleisaac
10-23-2011, 02:47 PM
ur right... i was just a little steamed because i thought i was gonna get a nice pink sword or something... lol ill check if they fit my bird without making him look like a little girl's favorite teddy bear.