PDA

View Full Version : Post your AoA eligable friends here!

Mastercon
10-23-2011, 12:41 PM
Hey guys! Mastercon here.
Of course, as you know I would like to be an ambassador, but this thread is NOT about me. :) I've been thinking that to make things easier on the Ambassadors, we should give a list of people that everyday players think should be an Ambassador. For example, I beleive Orangelordd should be one, because I have seen him and joined him in helping all the low levels and the new people with quests, lvling, etc. Ambassadors, I hope this makes things easier on deciding who to enter in to the program! Ok players, I'ts up to you now! Post anyone you think is eligable to become an AoA!

-Mastercon

LwMark
10-23-2011, 12:42 PM
Lwmark!

Mastercon
10-23-2011, 12:45 PM
Lol, please don't post yourself, I think it is a little selfish...

Nourish
10-23-2011, 12:47 PM
Ifritfiregod has helped me a TON but I dont know if he'd want to be an ambassador :)

Matutd
10-23-2011, 12:51 PM
Silentarrow, he's one of the most helpful people I know :) and also hankomachos if he isn't already one :)

ghost.mw
10-23-2011, 01:20 PM
Helping low levels is not by helping them level up or giving them an item and the best way to pick someone for that possession is by the staff themselves ,that's the only way that will be fair for everyone.

LINKERY(Link)
10-23-2011, 01:36 PM
Matutd, ccmman, byserk, and last but not least heavenlyanjel...these are some of the people I think should be ambassoders! (thy have helped me a lot)

Silentarrow
10-23-2011, 01:41 PM
Matutd!

LINKERY(Link)
10-23-2011, 01:43 PM
Matutd!

As I suggested ;)

Zeus
10-23-2011, 01:48 PM
Not to be a Debbie downer, but I think the devs are handling the application process. While recommendations are great, people always end up recommending their friends. I'm not saying I haven't done this myself, but ultimately the developers make the decisions. If people just start recommending their friends, a lot of people would be ambassadors. That being said, there was TWENTY ambassadors chosen during the first selection. Isn't that quite a bit for now? After all it has been the largest selection of any program by far, I mean look at the GOA. :)

So, in short what I'm getting at is, of you truly think somebody should be an ambassador, send in depth recommendation via PM or email to the developers. It's the best way you will get noticed and your message across. Also, remember to include more than just superficial reasons.

Mastercon
10-23-2011, 02:19 PM
Ok Apollo, good point.

FORGET THIS THREAD. JUST PM ONE OF THE DEVS TO RECOMMEND! NOT JUST YOUR FRIENDS, BUT TRUE AoA MATERIAL!

horadez
10-27-2011, 05:10 AM
How do devs pick ambassadors?

Matutd
10-27-2011, 05:14 AM
wow thx link and silent for the mentions :D but as apollo said, i am your friend in game and it is unfair for people to be chosen just because they chose friends instead of `eligible` members. Altough some people may be posting people who actually deserve to be chosen, a thread like this gives an unfair advantage to the people with most friends.

Whirlzap
10-27-2011, 05:44 AM
Guys, I'll say the truth.
Only Devs are allowed to choose Guardians of Alterra.
Only current Ambassadors and Devs are allowed to choose Ambassadors.
I think that explains why this thread isn't really needed.

Silentarrow
10-27-2011, 06:21 AM
Guys, I'll say the truth.
Only Devs are allowed to choose Guardians of Alterra.
Only current Ambassadors and Devs are allowed to choose Ambassadors.
I think that explains why this thread isn't really needed.

Suggestions don't hurt :).

Mageprodigy
10-27-2011, 08:17 AM
Hmm devious helped me good

nmyxspaceship
10-27-2011, 10:01 PM
My gosh the list is huge to start I have to say ladyhadasa and justbrutal

brizo
10-27-2011, 10:12 PM
ik this isnt gonna help, but i'd say zhaucakiee since hes always super friendly and helpful to me. :)

NECROREAPER
10-27-2011, 10:31 PM
Guys, as stated before, we don't have the final say in who gets in or not as far as we know, and besides, recommending your friends/acquaintances isn't going to help them or you get in. If someone is a stand out player, we'll surely know about them.

Also, the application and selection process is still in the works so were not even sure yet how to select/who to select/how many to select/when to select/ etc. Etc. Etc...

And to clarify, *everyone* can qualify to be an AoA, it's just some are more suited for the job than others.

LINKERY(Link)
11-02-2011, 07:31 PM
wow thx link and silent for the mentions :D but as apollo said, i am your friend in game and it is unfair for people to be chosen just because they chose friends instead of `eligible` members. Altough some people may be posting people who actually deserve to be chosen, a thread like this gives an unfair advantage to the people with most friends.

I actually think u deserve it..u helped me a lot!

Appleisaac
11-02-2011, 10:39 PM
The Flash.

He/she... Not sure which... Helped me learn how to merch and actually met me in game just to help me...

Skeletonlord
11-03-2011, 03:44 PM
How do devs pick ambassadors?

The devs work with the current ambassadors and decide as a team who they will use

ninjaduck
11-03-2011, 03:48 PM
bodmaster all the way. just a generally amazing guy. hes also perfectly suitable for SG status because he helps so much on thr forums and in game. :))

Zachxdxd
11-20-2011, 08:41 PM
I recommand coolbirdxd being an aoa because when i was a level 6 he leveled me up to 32 he is always there for me and when he needed me most i wasnt there and he still helps other people.i think its time i do something nice for him :)

Zachxdxd
11-20-2011, 08:44 PM
Coolbirdxd is the best guy i know he always helps me do quests and stuff xD i say let him be an aoa.

Onaraasider
11-20-2011, 09:20 PM
This might be a good idea, but it is for aoa to decide and we already have threads bout this and new players we go ttwo nebies Saturday. This might be closed but good idea.