PDA

View Full Version : It has been almost a year

Zillionaire
09-04-2017, 09:40 AM
Hello,

It has never been a pleasure for me to write, but to be honest I've never felt as alive as before. What you're reading these are words written by a fatal car crash survivor, who wasn't supposed to survive but who even survived. I started enjoying life only after seeing other people lose it.

After what happened, I put some order in my life. It's true that I was supposed to do this before but it didn't cross my mind that one day I might not be part of this world, not so early. So, as I said, I apologized to people I hurt, rolled up my sleeves and began to build my life, with more motivation, more purpose to achieve and above all, with joy of life.

One evening, rummaging through my emails, I came across a large email list sent but It never got an answer.
Today, I am not here to criticize. Instead, I am here to find a solution to this major problem. What I'm talking about are about twenty emails sent in a wide time range from roughly 15 days to 20 days for nearly a year from now. It made me literally sick, I had the terrible impression that every single value of a humankind was taken away from me after that. To avoid any technical confusion, I took care to send other mails from my second and third address, but it still remains unanswered.
To whom should I address myself if the officials themselves don't reply? I see no alternative but to introduce myself, in front of all users and ask for help. This story has grown after months and made me mentally ill.

So I am here today, as a player, in peace, and I'm only asking for support.

Thank you.

Iheybeautiful
09-04-2017, 11:54 AM
What do the emails contain?

Vystirch
09-04-2017, 12:49 PM
Thanks for reaching out to this community. If things are sensitive in nature please resort to the messaging system.

If you want to message me please feel free.

<3
-Vystirch

Zillionaire
09-04-2017, 05:08 PM
What do the emails contain?
Since December 2016 my account was banned and all I was asking for all this time is the reason

Vystirch
09-04-2017, 05:19 PM
Since December 2016 my account was banned and all I was asking for all this time is the reason

Oh, I'm sorry for your predicament. Sadly STS can't discuss bans on the forums. I suggest you message one of the moderators or admins. Otherwise submitting an new support ticket would be your best option.

You might not be able to get your account back. But maybe you can make a plea to at least have your IP address unbanned.

Best of luck,
-Vys <3

Zillionaire
09-05-2017, 06:18 AM
Oh, I'm sorry for your predicament. Sadly STS can't discuss bans on the forums. I suggest you message one of the moderators or admins. Otherwise submitting an new support ticket would be your best option.

You might not be able to get your account back. But maybe you can make a plea to at least have your IP address unbanned.

Best of luck,
-Vys <3
The purpose of this thread is not discussing my ban, I know it isn't done through the forums. I want to know why I was ignored all this time, when I'm supposed to get at least a reply from 25 sent emails.

Justg
09-05-2017, 10:21 AM
When you spam support you get sent to the back of the queue. Sounds like you have spammed them a lot. PM me for more details.