PDA

View Full Version : looking to join a guild

kas3closed
10-23-2011, 02:10 PM
Im looking for a decent guild doesnt have to be the best in the world just cool level headed ppl decent chat and ppl i can actually do runs with and help out

IGN: Yungkooz lvl 25 eng

Thanks and enjoy the new maps everyone

Fac3bon3s
10-23-2011, 02:21 PM
There are tons of great guilds around. My suggestion is to run a bunch of random levels and pay attention to what guild the people you are with are from. If you like what they have done or they have helped you in any way. Inquire about joining them. I know we at Neon Genesis are actively recruiting. But sadly I don't have permission to add members to the guild. Good luck on your search.

Silentarrow
10-23-2011, 02:21 PM
You could join my new guild, Heroes of the Shadows!

MimeRifle
10-27-2011, 09:50 AM
I agree with Fac3bon3s' suggestion. (+1!) That's a nice way to get a feel for a guild. I find I'm inviting more people now during runs, especially when people join in where we have a few guild members together. They get a sense of the tone of conversation we like to have with each other, how good we are at running through the campaigns, etc.

You are welcome to try out the 4077th Mast Unit guild any time! If you see me (Radaroreilly, Mimerifle) or another 4077 member online, ask for an invite! I have plenty of members able to recruit. Welcome!