PDA

View Full Version : Aura vanity slot for the rogue class

Perceval
09-05-2017, 07:52 AM
As a rogue i kinda feel left out when i see warriors with their pavise aura showing through an equipped sword or mages with their ker'shal aura showing through an equipped gun. If rogues aren't ever going to get a weapon/vanity weapon with an aura...could we just get an aura vanity slot so we can equip such vanities to have their aura show on us?

kickazzrogue
09-05-2017, 11:41 AM
As a rogue i kinda feel left out when i see warriors with their pavise aura showing through an equipped sword or mages with their ker'shal aura showing through an equipped gun. If rogues aren't ever going to get a weapon/vanity weapon with an aura...could we just get an aura vanity slot so we can equip such vanities to have their aura show on us?
This would be awesome. It would also be a sweet idea if weapons that had paras on them would keep the aura from para when you craft it into a vanity.

giaracib
09-05-2017, 01:41 PM
This would be awesome. It would also be a sweet idea if weapons that had paras on them would keep the aura from para when you craft it into a vanity.
Honestly, in no disrespect, I mean, this should not me asked to be implemented, yes it's "not fair" for rogues. But we need NEW stuff, events, etc..
Not MORE auras!
:p
EDIT: quoted the wrong post XD.

You Mad Or Nah
09-05-2017, 03:13 PM
I wish mages and warriors can get green arlor set too if this gets implemented

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

mrm
09-05-2017, 03:21 PM
Sts should just realise soul gems ,gems that grants aura.Max of 3 can go on or 4 but gear effects disable.Aura gems can be random type of aura u loot like lifeless para gem on Halloween. Words of the mage Kars hell like aura just examples. They won't give stats tho

You Mad Or Nah
09-05-2017, 03:25 PM
Maybe they should give out like a precise jewel that grants aura for mage purple effect / war red/ rouge green for a lb prize in Halloween for the top 25 for each class just my opinion

Thewolfbull
09-05-2017, 05:16 PM
Maybe they should give out like a precise jewel that grants aura for mage purple effect / war red/ rouge green for a lb prize in Halloween for the top 25 for each class just my opinion

Yes! Make it glow like the cryo set.

Perceval
09-05-2017, 06:46 PM

Warriors, why not? Don't mages already have a tree suit?

You could also argue that mages ker'shal aura should be removed since they already have a green arlor counterpart, no?

Tackled
09-05-2017, 07:56 PM
I feel as they already offer enough for this class to be honest. Let us mages and tanks have this lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arkiouj
09-05-2017, 08:06 PM
or they could focus on NEW items instead of recoloured crap. i suggested ages ago they make Glintstone set glow into a untradeable jewel and i was told they had plans to move away from the glow to limit stress on the server/ping

You Mad Or Nah
09-05-2017, 08:41 PM
Warriors, why not? Don't mages already have a tree suit?

You could also argue that mages ker'shal aura should be removed since they already have a green arlor counterpart, no?
Remove Kershal aura and you going to have an angry crowd of mages😂😂

You Mad Or Nah
09-05-2017, 08:44 PM
I feel as they already offer enough for this class to be honest. Let us mages and tanks have this lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree with you on this one bro😂💯

Perceval
09-05-2017, 09:32 PM
Just a thought ;D

I appreciate the comments

mrm
09-05-2017, 11:15 PM
Remove Kershal aura and you going to have an angry crowd of mages����

We shall rebel
#BlueLivesMater
#TheMovement

Alwarez
09-06-2017, 06:18 AM

then it's about time for rogue and warrior tree set

i was told they had plans to move away from the glow to limit stress on the server/ping

after all the heroic pets in locks and event, my screen is emitting more orange color than ever

BabVna
09-08-2017, 07:10 PM
+1 , hoping sts implement this.

Perceval
09-13-2017, 04:43 AM
Ok, if any new aura would put stress on the server and an aura vanity slot is a ton of work to make...can ONLY the rogue class be able to craft the glintstone set into a untradable vanity slot back item. Equipping the back vanity would give the glintstone set aura.

creeepycreeepy
09-13-2017, 07:17 AM
Ok, if any new aura would put stress on the server and an aura vanity slot is a ton of work to make...can ONLY the rogue class be able to craft the glintstone set into a untradable vanity slot back item. Equipping the back vanity would give the glintstone set aura.Decent idea but should be for all 3 classes as having it for only one would seem some what bias.

Perceval
09-13-2017, 11:18 AM
Decent idea but should be for all 3 classes as having it for only one would seem some what bias.
I think there is already bias in the fact that the rogue class is the only class without an aura weapon.

Aoekill
09-13-2017, 11:36 AM
Its been Ages since paracelus soul gem released. I think in next halloween event Sts should release Dark green gem cannot be removed applicable upto 66
+50 poison dmg over time.
And possibly green aura small circle

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

soon
09-14-2017, 03:28 AM
They could add aura to the arcana weapon lv 15. So by converting to vanity we would get the aura.

Vvildfire
09-14-2017, 04:09 AM
I know it's not exactly the same, but the Elondrian dresses all have an aura of their own.

Perceval
09-14-2017, 11:52 AM
I know it's not exactly the same, but the Elondrian dresses all have an aura of their own.
Fair enough. I vote for the removal of all auras from weapons and the introduction of elondrian dresses for all classes.

Vvildfire
09-14-2017, 01:22 PM
Fair enough. I vote for the removal of all auras from weapons and the introduction of elondrian dresses for all classes.

An Elon dress for mages would be cute :)

Susanne
09-17-2017, 05:17 AM
Hi. I want dresses too! Especially for my mage and I really really want a girly face for my mage. Pleeeaase make it so. We can purchase it from Birgit. I'm not asking for much...I never do. Kind regards, Susie.

soon
09-18-2017, 09:38 PM
We've had a discussion before about this.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?380567-Rogue-s-are-left-out-on-the-aura-fun-xd&highlight=aura+rogue

But nothing happened.

Perceval
09-20-2017, 07:18 PM
Copy and paste this proc aura for the rogue class = the most beautiful aura in the history of AL :3

Developer information - it is the (mythic) ancient planar pendant proc ;)

If you can, please put it only on the rogue version of the character-bound-100-platinum-scarecrow-back-vanity if there is still time before the harvest event, I'm sure you won't regret it :)

By "character bound" I assume you mean that the back vanity is also unstashable as well as untradable, so the aura would remain rogue class specific.

Let's end this unfairness this Harvest :)

Kakashis
09-20-2017, 09:16 PM
Copy and paste this proc aura for the rogue class = the most beautiful aura in the history of AL :3

Developer information - it is the (mythic) ancient planar pendant proc ;)

If you can, please put it only on the rogue version of the character-bound-100-platinum-scarecrow-back-vanity if there is still time before the harvest event, I'm sure you won't regret it :)

By "character bound" I assume you mean that the back vanity is also unstashable as well as untradable, so the aura would remain rogue class specific.

Let's end this unfairness this Harvest :)

Beautiful! I support this

soon
09-23-2017, 05:32 AM
Beautiful! I support this

Beautiful! I support this x2

Tadyak
09-23-2017, 08:35 AM
if they will make an update in the future, i want male rouge.

Perceval
09-23-2017, 11:41 AM
Turns out it was a banner..."back vanity" = banner...