PDA

View Full Version : The next map, lvl cap

Jsaieagle
10-23-2011, 02:52 PM
I'm a bit confused :/
Some told me it's coming in the November while some told me it's coming after X'mas...

Can someone or dev confirm?

Swimmingstar
10-23-2011, 02:54 PM
Wait getting proof it's in November.

Jsaieagle
10-23-2011, 02:56 PM
Ty swimmingstar, :)

mattkamp
10-23-2011, 03:01 PM
I hope it's soon! Some were saying mid 2012!!! Which doesn't make much sense. Nuri's is getting a little dull and holiday events just won't cut it.

Swimmingstar
10-23-2011, 03:02 PM
Can't find the thread but I am sure the devs said November.

Imacoolbirdd
10-23-2011, 11:08 PM
November?!

bronislav84
10-23-2011, 11:31 PM
Noooooooo, June! Seriously people have lives and other games to play....

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
10-24-2011, 12:11 AM
Noooooooo, June! Seriously people have lives and other games to play....
Dude! i know everyon has lives and other important stuff to do, but sriously? y would u even want it to come out so late man?
dont mean to be so harsh but i would say it should come out late november or early december :P but thats just me

Otukura
10-24-2011, 12:14 AM
I believe Sam posted a thread saying it would come out mid-November, but then AFTER posting that thread, he posted the poll asking when we wanted it to come out. So I'm hoping for the end of Nov/beginning of Dec.

Dude! i know everyon has lives and other important stuff to do, but sriously? y would u even want it to come out so late man?
dont mean to be so harsh but i would say it should come out late november or early december :P but thats just me

I think there was a bit of sarcasm in that post :p

Moogerfooger
10-24-2011, 12:15 AM
June is 9 months from the release of Nuri's. Even Sewers wasn't out that long. Nor do they care if people are playing other games ;) If they wait too long, people lose interest = not as many players = not as many players buying plat = STS being poor and living in a cardboard box under a bridge (not really, but you get the point)

Last I saw, the poll Sam was running seemed like the vote was for after New Yr's getting the most votes. I don't remember a definitive answer, but might have missed it.