PDA

View Full Version : Anyway to give free levels

Zombiemurder
10-23-2011, 03:34 PM
Is there anyway to give someone a level in star legends without paying platinum plz i rely want to lvl faster.

Zombiemurder:lvl26 eng.

BurnYugo
10-23-2011, 03:38 PM
Why you want to level fast??
You will be lvl 35 in two days, you will nothing have to do after exept chaining dungeons with guildies and game will get boring after 2 days...
Take your time or will regret ^^

javier995
10-23-2011, 03:40 PM
I don't think you can buy levels with platinum.

Zombiemurder
10-23-2011, 03:42 PM
I just want to be lvl 30 i play a lot less cause im sick of not being able to go to the new map when all my friends can its boring no good players to play with cause the high lvl ppl can lvlv more now so they do that and then i can only play with low level ppl that stink at least at lvl 30 i could join my freinds at the new map.

Fac3bon3s
10-23-2011, 03:54 PM
I just want to be lvl 30 i play a lot less cause im sick of not being able to go to the new map when all my friends can its boring no good players to play with cause the high lvl ppl can lvlv more now so they do that and then i can only play with low level ppl that stink at least at lvl 30 i could join my freinds at the new map.

Your friends should be more helpful. Get them to come join your Slouch-O runs so you can get through them a lot easier.

Zombiemurder
10-23-2011, 03:55 PM
I do numa it gets faster exp than slouch o usually plus my friends dont wanna do slouch o cause most of em r lvl 35 and u wouldnt get exp at slouch o then im pretty sure

Flickz
10-23-2011, 03:58 PM
Im level 23 and numa xp is too slow lol i play like once a week because i cant play alone because i cant solo and when i play with people they stop moving unless i go first

Zombiemurder
10-23-2011, 04:04 PM
Looking for high level(25+) friends who r kind and nice and have an account on the fourms

Ik this should be another post but i forgot to post another one lol:):(

Zombiemurder: lvl 26 engineer

CanonicalKoi
10-23-2011, 04:06 PM
No, they won't get XP in Slouch-O (or in Numa, either), but, if they're friends, they'll be willing to help you do runs. And no, the closest thing you can get to "buying a level" is to buy XP pots to help you level faster. As far as runs go, you're getting less XP per kill in Numa than you would in Slouch-O. Once you get past level 27, you won't get any XP in Numa. If they won't help you out of friendship (pauses to search for the Mackerel of Greater Thwackage +6), ask them to run Slouch-O with you for the possible vanity drops. If they won't help you out of friendship or even for the possibility of some pretty sweet drops....well.

Zombiemurder
10-23-2011, 04:09 PM
Canicolkoi:thx for ur help add me next time u go on star legends and we could play together my name is:

zombiemurder(lvl26engineer)

mugen
10-23-2011, 05:05 PM
Looking for high level(25+) friends who r kind and nice and have an account on the fourms

Ik this should be another post but i forgot to post another one lol:):(

Zombiemurder: lvl 26 engineer

Add me I'll give ya a hand if I can :) pirateking

Sent from my 3G Cellosarus using Tapatalk

CanonicalKoi
10-23-2011, 05:10 PM
Canicolkoi:thx for ur help add me next time u go on star legends and we could play together my name is:

zombiemurder(lvl26engineer)

I just added you on my level 29 Op - Arrrghtwo. :) I'll run Slouch-O with you.

Zombiemurder
10-24-2011, 05:58 PM
Thx cannicolkoi:) (sorry if spelled ur name wrong)

CanonicalKoi
10-24-2011, 06:04 PM
Thx cannicolkoi:) (sorry if spelled ur name wrong)

That's not a problem (and my fault for picking the screen name. :) ) I kind of lost you yesterday. I'll hope to find you again.

Garvhoz
10-24-2011, 06:17 PM
There is no way possible to level for free or to level by buying something you just need to play unless of course you are one of those people that just stay in the sidelines and let the others do the work then yeah you could do it for free but you would get alot of enemies

Zombiemurder
10-24-2011, 08:24 PM
Cannoicalkoi dont blame urself for the screen name its a cool name mine could get confusing but i am glad i picked and u i lost u then i was about to join and i had to get offline yesterday so it wasnt ur fault for us not playing more slouch-o :)