PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a guild - I have kinda high expectations :x

Neezadi
10-23-2011, 04:27 PM
Hi there,

I'm Neezadi, and I just started playing like two weeks ago. Currently a level 48 Enchantress, but since I hit 40 I haven't played at all without an elixir, so the levels are coming pretty fast. Here is the scoop with me:

I'm an ex-WoW addict (so glad I quit)
I'm 26
I'm very into the "theory" or math behind a game like this (If you were into WoW - My homepage was EJ)
I'm a sarcastic arse most of the time. :D
I like to play whatever class I choose to its maximum effectiveness
I am looking for something laid back compared to WoW - this seemed perfect

I'm looking for a guild with:
Laid back, funny, intelligent people
An 18+ only rule (to keep the kiddies out)
People who have a passion for understanding class mechanics - especially in this game where classes must interact to achieve damage combos.

I have looked around, and I haven't seen anyone listing 18+ as an explicit rule, so perhaps that is unrealistic. The answer is always no until you ask, though.

So, if anyone wants a lowly level 48 who is working hard to hit max level as soon as possible and has fun ideas and a helpful attitude to contribute, drop me a line! I'm Neezadi in game, and you can always post here. I won't be online until a bit later today.

Thanks for your time!

Blind
10-23-2011, 08:07 PM
You'll never find a perfect guild trust me, there will always be something you won't like. Here are few suggestions.

If you are planning to pvp or ctf then consider one of the pvp guilds like Revelation, Unity, Severed, New Age Legends, Trinity, Pantheon, who else...can't remember really. But remember before you are accepted into one of those guilds, you have to have had some experience in pvp and ctf and be a decent player(different with Revelation and Unity, those pick the best of the best).

On the other hand, if you are planning to pve more, then choose guilds like eclipse and generally other guilds who don't have strict restriction. I mean you won't get into a guild like cot since they only recruit close friends which also go through a voting system. I advice you have a look through guild section here and look at some guilds listed here. Read through the application rules(if such exist) and choose for yourself. Good luck.

xeapon anize
10-25-2011, 05:00 PM
Hello Neezadi, i am the gm of the one winged angels. I would be happy if u joined us. I am also an ex-wow player. U are the 2nd person i seen that use to play except from me. Give me a pm ingame. Ign anizeuibilis

Diaxos
10-27-2011, 04:03 PM
I just made a guild, I can add the 18+ only to my list. My guild is Crestfallen.

blox
10-27-2011, 04:59 PM
u guys didnt have to post ur guild here

u couldve just pmed him/her the link to ur guild thread

Diaxos
10-27-2011, 09:28 PM
u guys didnt have to post ur guild here

u couldve just pmed him/her the link to ur guild thread

I'm on a cellphone, so I can't.