PDA

View Full Version : Heroic dova bear

Twomucho
09-08-2017, 08:06 AM
I realize that we all knew the stats of heroic dova bear before we made our run to the top of the lb, but on a side note though, the very ending date you release 4 pets and some with more damage than that of a lb prize. I would love to ask you, as a great team at sts, to think about the outcomes of your actions against prizes we worked so hard on to receive from events. I realize some have already sold this prize for cheap, but making it a little more special now and in future events I believe will help us as a community and you as a company in the future and present.....sincerely, funrldrekter

swoutttt
09-08-2017, 11:31 AM
i was already waiting for a heroic dova topic. Imo its a decent pet, but i miss the wow factor. Havent tried or seen its AA so maybe im wrong, but so far it looks like a mix between the gold tier Pony and the heroic little bear ( wich were qiet easy to obtain ) I just bought one for a great price so you wont hear me complain.. but i understand the runners themselves feel little dissapointed.

Avaree
09-08-2017, 01:31 PM
I do see why the top ten event runners would be some what disheartened. The just relased four heroic pets have +20 more dmg than heroic dova.

Kakashis
09-09-2017, 11:54 AM
Call it game progression! There will always be more. And better pets xD