PDA

View Full Version : A program of which we can find out how many of the said items exists in game

Callmepayne
09-09-2017, 12:11 AM
i wish we have something like this to better determine how much the value and rarity of a certain item is that is available for market, for example are those leaderboard vanities, certain items used as vanities such as blue founder and many more excluding those in the hands of ppl who got banned.

also if this were to happen(which i hope for and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who would want and probably need this), allow us the privilege to set the options to see how many of the said items have our preferred:

gems/jewels & awakening

for example:

let's say I'm looking for arlorian Ring potency lets say lv1 with full eye gems and and 375+ armor awakening

i should be able to put a part of the item name through a search bar just like how it is in consignment shop, click the ring section just like so, and input desired awakes/gems/jewels per slot and press enter. it should show how many of the said items exists or if there is that item but doesn't have awakes/jewels. now i know this is something hard to develop but it will help many players in the near future. this is an upgrade for auction and a huge help for many merchers who thrive in merching pvp gears, vanities and many more and as well as to pvp players who never intended to do pve and merch.

leave respectful comments below. my intention is to help save time looking for gears/vanities and save lots of money and avoid getting ripped off by ppl who overprice gears that are as common as dust.

this is just a suggestion. an input to better our market economy. that way ppl can stop overpricing and overpaying on some items when in fact those items are as common as twigs in a park full of trees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skilledpvp
09-09-2017, 12:34 AM
+1 to this. Been tricked into buyin trash myself

Callmepayne
09-09-2017, 12:41 AM
all these views, not enough inputs.

Zylx
09-09-2017, 12:06 PM
Think of all the bandwidth it would require to publicly track every single item in the game. Not one MMO have i ever played that's had this implemented - probably a good reason for it.

marsu4u
09-09-2017, 12:44 PM
It would be awesome if we could choose awakening types through the consignment store however it might end causing confusion & probably trouble for the devs to implement it.

Eagle Eye229
09-09-2017, 06:59 PM
a waste of precious time for devs and really wouldn't bring anything fun or helpful to the game. Sure some would like it but not even powerhouse development companies do this, like Zylx said, probably a good reason.

P.s I recommend everyone not to purchase high priced items without knowledge of said item firstly. Pretty good way to get ripped off and prolly the most legal way to "scam" others.

VenomSet
09-10-2017, 01:32 AM
Wait, is this because you want to make sure your almighty 3 Para Arlor Ring is the only one in game?

Konviict
09-10-2017, 05:53 AM
a waste of precious time for devs and really wouldn't bring anything fun or helpful to the game. Sure some would like it but not even powerhouse development companies do this, like Zylx said, probably a good reason.

P.s I recommend everyone not to purchase high priced items without knowledge of said item firstly. Pretty good way to get ripped off and prolly the most legal way to "scam" others.

It's ok, this guy only wants whole arlor to know he possesses the almight 3 para arlor ring, nothing more nothing less

Callmepayne
09-28-2017, 08:26 AM
It's ok, this guy only wants whole arlor to know he possesses the almight 3 para arlor ring, nothing more nothing less

and you're jealous?!? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
zauilet v2.0 i see. btw how much gold did you get from doom when he scammed ur mates? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

ssbake
09-28-2017, 11:07 AM
Wait, is this because you want to make sure your almighty 3 Para Arlor Ring is the only one in game?
It's ok, this guy only wants whole arlor to know he possesses the almight 3 para arlor ring, nothing more nothing lessAlmighty 3 "eye"

Sent from my AO5510 using Tapatalk

Callmepayne
09-28-2017, 01:29 PM
Almighty 3 "eye"

Sent from my AO5510 using Tapatalk

yeah ""almighty 3 "eye""
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170928/8b5ed6ae4c1e0c4b77395a18fc78b43d.png

Irg
09-28-2017, 09:13 PM
Lol the thing im more curious about is now to add custom avatar xd

VenomSet
09-30-2017, 09:43 AM
yeah ""almighty 3 "eye""
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170928/8b5ed6ae4c1e0c4b77395a18fc78b43d.png

Gratz, nobody cares tho because twinking is dead so

Callmepayne
09-30-2017, 12:44 PM
Gratz, nobody cares tho because twinking is dead so

I remember you well VenomSet.

You’re that loser who joined kronos and NEVER fought clashes, not even vs in your 2weeks of stay and left. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] you stayed longer riding me than you did in 14s [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] better gomd lil youngin

VenomSet
09-30-2017, 04:54 PM
I remember you well VenomSet.

You’re that loser who joined kronos and NEVER fought clashes, not even vs in your 2weeks of stay and left. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] you stayed longer riding me than you did in 14s [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] better gomd lil youngin

TBH I never twinked at that level, but keep dreaming!

Piece out :)

Callmepayne
09-30-2017, 05:13 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170930/889f5d4609595831118db37170ed474c.png

yeah u never did cuz u couldnt. you got tired of looking for gears cuz nobody would sell. now im sellin and you’re over there hella SALTY. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

btw it’s spelled as “peace” not PIECE [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]🤡[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Boltag
09-30-2017, 05:46 PM
Getting out of topic.

acewasabi
10-05-2017, 11:20 PM
This is a good idea, even if it was only infrequently updated.

edit: but it would be impossible to determine the gems/awakenings. It would have to be just how many of each item exists in game, regardless of gems.

kinzmet
10-06-2017, 03:37 AM
I'm more curious no how the OP changed the avatar picture, I thought the devs stopped this a long time ago :confused:

On topic, you can't have a third party program doing this because it would mean that the program can hack the STS' server to get the numbers. Only the devs can make it or add it as a feature on the game itself.

Callmepayne
10-06-2017, 08:49 AM
I'm more curious no how the OP changed the avatar picture, I thought the devs stopped this a long time ago :confused:

On topic, you can't have a third party program doing this because it would mean that the program can hack the STS' server to get the numbers. Only the devs can make it or add it as a feature on the game itself.

lmfao bruh use tapatalk. they let u pick your own profile pic over here. [emoji1422]

Suentous PO
10-06-2017, 09:35 PM
Some might like the idea, but bandwidth is already limited so much that this game doesn't have rotating cameras because it would take up too much space.
So having an unnecessary program permanently tracking all accounts and items in the game is way beyond a good idea.