PDA

View Full Version : {Contest}Pointless Rant{Contest}

Silentarrow
10-23-2011, 08:55 PM
For this contest it is your job to make the most pointless/funny rant possible.

Heres an example:

I HATE HOW SOME PEOPLE MAKE TEIR HAIR COLOR PINK ON BOY TOONS! I HATE PINK BOYS SHOULDNT LIKE PINK ITS A GIRL COLOR, I LIKE LOOTING PINKS THOUGH. I TELL THEM TO CHANGE THEIR HAIR COLOR BUT THEY DON'T. BECAUSE OF THIS, I WILL NEVER WEAR PINK AGAIN IN REAL LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prizes:
15kC
Maybe more (sends Sam a PM)

Feel free to donate prize money!

zappaxe
10-23-2011, 09:01 PM
I HATE HOW SILENT MAKES SUCH STUPID CONTESTS. HE IS THE DUMBEST PERSON ON THE FORUMS I LUV PINK HAIR SO GO RANT ABOUT AWESOMENESS SOMEWHERE ELSE CUZ PINK IS THE MASTER!!! I don't mean anything I say so don't take it personally :P

maneatingtree
10-23-2011, 09:03 PM
Wow only 15k i wnt more. A minimum of 15.245543 the prize is ubsurd - somehow its not in capitals

Epic Unicorns!
10-23-2011, 09:08 PM
Why do we have to rant in all caps i mean like really i dont understand why we are and i am not using any punctuaction lolz but really i feel like you all feel that i am yelling at you over the forums but im not it just that i kinda want that 15k so i will just keep going on about how i am making this really long rant that is so hard to read but also why does it seem so rude to type in all caps but some people write in all caps and it doesnt make a big deal anyways i think my rant is good enough kthanxbai :d

Edit: Hahaha apparently I can't post in all caps XD

Silentarrow
10-23-2011, 09:10 PM
Why do we have to rant in all caps i mean like really i dont understand why we are and i am not using any punctuaction lolz but really i feel like you all feel that i am yelling at you over the forums but im not it just that i kinda want that 15k so i will just keep going on about how i am making this really long rant that is so hard to read but also why does it seem so rude to type in all caps but some people write in all caps and it doesnt make a big deal anyways i think my rant is good enough kthanxbai :d

Edit: Hahaha apparently I can't post in all caps XD

YOUR SIG IS PINK... grr...

Lol :D

Handsofmyvodka
10-23-2011, 11:24 PM
I hate how some ppl hate pink it is so annoying a-n-n-o-y-i-n-g annoying!!!! Go hate somewhere hater and I also hate how some ppl hate pink sigs I mean my sig is purple and it's epic and purple is my favorite color and pink is a cool color so go hate somewhere else!

(don't take this personally Lolz)

Handsofmyvodka
10-23-2011, 11:26 PM
I HATE HOW SILENT MAKES SUCH STUPID CONTESTS. HE IS THE DUMBEST PERSON ON THE FORUMS I LUV PINK HAIR SO GO RANT ABOUT AWESOMENESS SOMEWHERE ELSE CUZ PINK IS THE MASTER!!! I don't mean anything I say so don't take it personally :Pyo!!! Hate da player not tha game yo...wait did I get that right?

zappaxe
10-23-2011, 11:29 PM
I win :)

Lowlyspy
10-24-2011, 12:16 AM
How dare you insult the color pink! I for one love my sig! Especially my pink ribbon! And btw, why do people love justin beiber so much?! He's a 17 year old boy with the voice of a 6 year old girl! Same with the jonas brothers...and every other boy band, they're all terrible!!

EDIT: I ALSO HATE THAT IT DOESN'T LET ME RANT IN ALL CAPS! ALL CAPS RAGE!!!

Kahlua
10-24-2011, 04:21 AM
Hey guys, don't you just hate when this happens? I hate when this happens. (I'll also hate if it's not in all capitals...)

I HATE HOW WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING TO YOUR ALARM CLOCK GOING OFF YOU KNOW JUST 'BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP' AND ALL IT DOES IS BEEP AND YOU TRY TO GET IT TO STOP BEEPING BUT IT JUST DOESN'T SEEM TO LISTEN SO YOU'RE SMACKING AROUND LOOKING FOR THE BUTTON BUT THE BUTTON SEEMS TO ALL OF A SUDDEN BE THE MOST STEALTHY THING IN THE WORLD BECAUSE FOR ABOUT 10 MINUTES YOU JUST CANT FIND IT AND NOW YOU'VE GOTTA GET UP AND FIND IT BUT YOU TRIP OVER SOMETHING ON THE FLOOR THAT YOU KNEW YOU SHOULD HAVE PUT AWAY LAST NIGHT BUT YOU DIDN'T BECAUSE YOU WERE JUST LIKE AHHH WHATEVER I'LL DO IT IN MORNING NO BIG DEAL BUT YOU WERE OH SO WRONG BECAUSE NOW IT'S A SERIOUS DEAL AND YOU FALL OVER BUT NOT SO MUCH THAT YOU ACTUALLY FALL BUT ENOUGH TO BE ANNOYING AND SINCE YOU'RE ALREADY ANNOYED AT THE ALARM CLOCK NOW YOU'RE JUST IN A BAD MOOD AND WHEN YOU FINALLY MANAGE TO FIND THAT BEEPING DEATH MACHINE IN THE DARK YOU ARE JUST SO MAD THAT YOU TEAR THE CHORD OUT OF THE WALL AND SMASH THE CLOCK ON THE GROUND AND LET OUT A TRIUMPHANT YELL ONLY TO SEE THE CALENDER ON THE WALL AS THE SUN BEGINS TO CREEP THROUGH THE WINDOW AND REALIZE IT'S SATURDAY AND YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO GO TO WORK AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!&!^&*!%&!$&!#!#!

Ok how's that? Everyone knows that punctuation isn't needed in a rant.

Cahaun
10-24-2011, 04:53 AM
Rant! Rant! Rant! Rant! Rant! Rant! Rant! Rant! Rant! PINK!!! Rant! Rant! Rant!

Diaxos
10-24-2011, 05:03 AM
My Grandpa's Rant:

"You Darn Kids, with all your fancy visional games, when I was young, we didn't have all those fancy electronic gizmos. We had a rock and a lake, and I tell you that..........zzzzzzzzz...........that day I caught 52 fish, and your papa was born, and I tell you that was the proudest day I didn't have gas. Ahh, I remember they invented gas it was 18 somethingy somethin, and I was laying on my bed made of haystack and buffalo skin, and those buffalo's they big just like those giraffericks and in Africa, arrrrgh, and your not eating your vegetables and all those kids are starving and I'll tell you what, hunger is bad, one time I was so hungry I walked all the way to Chinatown just to get an eggroll and I tell you it was.....zzzz...gosh darn starring......zzzzz.....starry.....zzzz.....KIDS GET OFF MY LAWN.....oh I'm inside....nor do I have a lawn, oh yeah I do...and praise the lordedo, 'cause that lawn saved me many a time back in world war 2 ...*fart*... But that's a story for another day 'cause today I'm telling you the meaning of life....zzzzzz.....now you know that's why you should you brush your teeth every night!"

--<3 Diaxos & Grandpa

Matutd
10-24-2011, 05:30 AM
I hate how we have a contest about a stupid pointless rant. I mean, there's no point even entering, it's just, it's just... Pointless!!!

Ferthomor i hat peepul hoo cant spell propully, becoz they are in balefurt just shaotin aboot seelling stoopid stuffs!!!

Kahlua
10-24-2011, 05:41 AM
I hate how we have a contest about a stupid pointless rant. I mean, there's no point even entering, it's just, it's just... Pointless!!!

Ferthomor i hat peepul hoo cant spell propully, becoz they are in balefurt just shaotin aboot seelling stoopid stuffs!!!
bahaha you also picture someone just yelling out like a mentally unstable person when they're selling items with caps lock too?

BUYING STUFF. ANYONE GOT STUFF. PLEASE I WOULD LIKE STUFF. S. T. U. F. F.

Slant
10-24-2011, 09:14 AM
god darn guttermouths in the game who shoot their mouths off in bad grammar and escape seven day bans just because they use extra Us or Is in their swears,

adidaman
10-24-2011, 09:37 AM
AIRLINE FOOD

the end

Fac3bon3s
10-24-2011, 10:44 AM
LOUD NOISES!!!!

Also just because you add a smiley face beside a post that you have insulted me in doesn't mean your being nice.

i pk bigmac
10-24-2011, 11:47 AM
Y do i have to do this i dont wana cause i just get a prize but if i get it i dont get the money cause i cant play yet. But i hate that i have to even try but y???????????????????? I could just ask ppl when i join for 15k uhhhhhhhhhhhh im never doin this again!!!!!!!!!!

Silentarrow
10-24-2011, 04:33 PM
Keep on posting rants guys, you can enter as many times as you want!

*Hint, BE CREATIVE!

Epic Unicorns!
10-24-2011, 04:48 PM
Hmmm...
WHY DO I HAVE TO BE CREATIVE I MEAN ITS LIKE CALM.DOWN MY RANT DOESNT HAVE TO BE PERFECT WANNA KNOA WHAT ELSE I HAVE TO RANT ABOUT I HAVE TO SAY THAT MY HOMEWORK IS JEALOUS OF PL ITS LIKE BACK OFF HOMEWORK WHEN IM AT HOME I DONT WANT TO DO HOMEWORK AND ITS LIKE AAARRRRRGGGGHH HOMEWORK AT HOME IS LIKE HOW SOME ANIMALS ARE SO SCARY LIKE LOOK AT RATTLESNAKES THEY LIVE ALL AOUND MY HOUSE AND THEY ARE SCARY WITH THEIR SCARY VENOM ANDD SCARY FANGS AND THEIR SCARY SELVES IF YOU GET BITTEN BY ONE OF THOSE SCARY SNAKES YOU WILL PROBABLY DIE BUT ONE TIME MY NEIGHBOR GOT BIT BUT HE HAD SOME ANTIVENOM SO HE LIVED SO I GUESS THEY ARENT SCARY I WONDER HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL ACTUALLY READ THIS RANT ITS LIKE GOSH WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS IS SO HARD TO READ I MEAN AT LEAST PUT SOME PUNCTUATION I AM ACTUALLY YELLING RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I AM TIRED AND MY HOMEWORK IS JEALOUS OF MY PL HABITS AND IF SOMEONE ACTUALLY READS THIS RANT I FEEL BAD FOR THEM BECAUSE IT ISNT THAT GREAT AND IT IS SOOOO HARD TO READ AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

k :D

Cahaun
10-24-2011, 05:14 PM
Stop yelling while i read your posts everybody! There is no need to cap every letter! :D

csb
10-24-2011, 05:17 PM
I hate everything that is pointless, like this thread. Can anyone explain why I am even replying? I don't get it.

sun light
10-24-2011, 06:15 PM
i hate get boot with the resone "S" HAHAH

Kahlua
10-24-2011, 07:16 PM
Rant??

wanna know what else I hate?

I HATE WHEN PEOPLE STEAL MY PUNCTUATIONLESS WRITING STYLE AND MY DRAGGED ON PARAGRAPH IDEA AND EVEN HOW I ENDED MY PARAGRAPH WITH A ARGH LIKE WTF MAN?!?!?!

:D.

But really :p

Nourish
10-24-2011, 07:20 PM
I've had enough. Make my dang auctions sell. Like why dont people buy my stoof but they buy every single of friggin person in the whole friggin game. I swear if i dont sell my sunwalker set im gonna go to my neighbors house, feed their dog chocolate, then watch it die.

Fac3bon3s
10-24-2011, 08:16 PM
I've had enough. Make my dang auctions sell. Like why dont people buy my stoof but they buy every single of friggin person in the whole friggin game. I swear if i dont sell my sunwalker set im gonna go to my neighbors house, feed their dog chocolate, then watch it die.

Hey whoa whoa lets not bring animals into this periodless commaless punctuationless thread of bad grammar and words of infinite wisdom....less

Mastercon
10-24-2011, 08:18 PM
I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE WALK INTO A NURIS HALLOWS LVL AND SAY THINGS LIKE: LMAO I JJST GOT A OBE GLYPH SET! HAHAHA YOU STUPID BROKE LVL 57!!! MUA HA HA YOU WILL NEVER GET A GLYPH SET!!!. AND THEN I SAY: YES I WILL! YOU HAVE NO CONFIDENCE! ONE DAY I SHALL HAVE MY OWN LVL 56 STRONGMAN SET THAT SPARKLES AND EVERYTHING! BUT NOOOOOOOOO
THEY DONT WANNA HEAR MY 'CRAP' THEY JUST WANNA GET RICH AND BOAST IN LITTLE LVL 10 NOOBS FACES! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR WHYYY!!!! SO DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS? THEY BOOT ME! OMG WHYYYY MUST THIS CRUEL WORLD BE SO CRUEL HEARTED! I DONT SEE WHY THE RICH WONT SHARE WITH THE POOR LIL LVL 56'S THAT FINALLY GOT THEIR FIRST NURI HALLOW PINK: TAMERS BOW OF MIMICRY!!!! ARRRRGGHHHHHH WHYYY!!!! I JUST WANTED A DECENT OBEDIENCE GLYPH SET!!!!!

OMG PVP!
GRRRRR *SNARL* THERE ARE ALSO CRUEL MEAN PEOPLE THAT LIKE TO SHOW OFF WITH THEIR DEMONIC SET IN PVP!! THEY DONT EVEN SAY GO, THEY JUST LAUNCH AT YOU AND KILL YOU QUICK WHEN ALL U HAVE IS A STRONGMAN CLUB, GEMSTONE SHIELD AND GLYPH ARMOR OF THE BIG TOP!!!!!!!!!!!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡ STUPID IDIOTS I HATE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FROM NOW ON IF I SEE SOMEBODY IN PVP WITH A DEMONIC SET, IMMA BE LIKE 'SCREW DEMONIC WAAAAAAAA' AND ENTER ANOTHER GAME!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
I HATE SPAMMING TOO! GRRR *SNARL* EVERYONE IN BALEFORT CASTLE IS JUST LIKE: SELLING OBEDIENCE SET JUST 2.5 MIL! SELLING OBEDIENCE SET JUST 2.5 MIL! SELLING OBEDIENCE SET JUST 2.5 MIL!
AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!!! REALLY?!??! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SAY IT ONCE OR TWICE!!!!!! ARRGGHHH!!!
AND IN STAR LEGENDS, EVERYBODY IS SUDDENLY LVL 35,
AND NOBODY WANTS ANY OF
MY PURPLE LVL 30 GEAR THAT I PERSONALLY FARMED MYSELF IN SLOUCH-O KILLING THE DIRECTOR BOT! IT BLEW ME THREW SO
MANY ELIXIRS AND POTIONS, AND I GET PRACTICALLY A WHOLE CHROMAWEAVE SET... AND BOOM! LVL 36 IS OUT, AND THE PURPLES PRICES DROP LIKE A ROCK IN A POOL!!!!!!!!! AND NOW THE ONLY MONEY I GOT IS THE MONEY I COLLECTED FROM THE JETPACKS I SOLD! AND THATS ONLY THREE THOUSAND!!!!!!
RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I AM SO ANGRY FOR ALL THE REASONSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RAWR!!!!!!

Ok, thats it! :P

Silentarrow
10-24-2011, 08:22 PM
^^ My fav so far!

Mastercon
10-25-2011, 05:26 AM
Awesome ty

PocketLegendsFan
10-25-2011, 08:16 AM
I REALLY EXTREMELY HATE...

oh no, writer's block. Ill just cancel... oops, submitted

MrGoober
10-25-2011, 08:35 AM
I Like Pie

Matutd
10-25-2011, 08:37 AM
I hate this forum app...

I GET NO REPUTATION FEATURE AND IT LOOKS LIKE I'VE WROTE LOADS AND LOADS AND THEN I GO ON MY COMPUTER AND I'VE ONLY WROTE LIKE TWO FREAKIN LINES AND I CAN'T EVEN GO ON IT WHEN IM OUTSIDE BECAUSE I HAVE A FREAKIN IPOD THAT HAS NO 3G NETWORK AND I CAN'T PUT PINCTUATION MARKS BECAUSE I CAN'T BE BOTHERED PRESSING THAT STUPID SYMBOL BUTTON AND I ALWAYS PRESS SUBMIT BEFORE IM FINISHED WRITING ABOUT A STUPID POINTLE

Silentarrow
10-28-2011, 09:28 PM
Grats to Mastercon for making a humorous PL/SL rant that I very much enjoyed :D.

I will get the money to you ASAP!

Kanozaki
10-28-2011, 09:39 PM
IHATE HOW PEOPLE TALK IN CAPS, IT IS JUST SO ANNOYING , WhY NoT Be CrEaTiVe AnD TaLk LiKe ThIs....

Mastercon
10-28-2011, 11:17 PM
Yayyyy! Is the 15k in SL or PL? I'm Mastercon in both. My SL alt is Masterccon, and my PL alt is Masterkkon. Thank u again!

Diaxos
11-01-2011, 05:10 PM
Yayyyy! Is the 15k in SL or PL? I'm Mastercon in both. My SL alt is Masterccon, and my PL alt is Masterkkon. Thank u again!

I think its SL

Silentarrow
11-01-2011, 05:34 PM
I think its SL

Yes it was €redits. Mastercon has recieved his payment, contest closed.