PDA

View Full Version : Any non Dex Birds?

Slade431
10-23-2011, 09:42 PM
Any advice for making a non dex bird? Like should I do str or int? What do I focus my skill points in? Are they any good?

Thasaint
10-23-2011, 09:57 PM
I would recommend a str/dex hybrid. If you want to go pure between the two, they both have advantages and disadvantages. Full str bird will have alot of dodge and armor, but almost no damage. Full int bird would be better damage wise, but the dodge along with armor would be bad. So personally I'd go int (i like damage), but its all up to you.

Reddwing
10-23-2011, 10:01 PM
Definitely war bird. (str and dex) youll have a higher survival rate and not die as quickly than pure dex. I wouldnt go full int or str since your skills wont do much damage. Int/dex is ok and does loon pretty cool...

WarTornBird
10-23-2011, 10:10 PM
Definetly reccomend a war bird. I use a str/dex hybrid. All my pure dex buddies are mad when they have 90 armor and I'm running with 156. They've died countless times in mobs and when they die in 3 hits I clean up.

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
10-23-2011, 11:59 PM
dang so maybe i should switch my str/int brid to a str/dx war bird right? lol

LoveMadrid
10-24-2011, 12:28 AM
it's up to you.. but if i were you i'd switch to a pure dex (since i personally prefer more dps) .. i've tried warbird, int bird and dex bird. they all got their advantages..

war birds are tanky .. but it can't do as much dps as a pure dex/ int dex

pure dex are the hardcore dps. but they die quick

int/dex is a weird combo.. it provides nice regen rates, especially mana regen (which archers seriously lacks), and it does pretty nice dps if you know how to use it , but it cant tank as well as a warbird nor dps as well as a pure dex

KingFu
10-24-2011, 12:30 AM
Int bird = more skill damage, usually more MS and occasionally more HS, and some awesome procs.
War (str) bird = Higher HS, More armor and dodge (usually) and more health

In other words, str bird is more tanky, int bird is nice for killing in PvE. All preference.

Elitephonix
10-24-2011, 02:31 PM
well like some people they would like to have fun so they use a wand and int dex isnt the best but i reccmend that for u bc i see why ur int

Slade431
10-24-2011, 07:49 PM
I'm trying to decide between warbird or int bird. I know archers mana regen is bad.

Xyzther
10-25-2011, 08:08 PM
I'm a warbird and they have good armor but low damage (most of the times) and skill damage. If i were to choose between str or int I would choose str but the choice is yours.

Moogerfooger
10-25-2011, 08:10 PM
Go dex or go home :p

Xyzther
10-25-2011, 08:36 PM
Go dex or go home :p

What if he/she is already at home????

Elitephonix
10-31-2011, 09:22 PM
What if he/she is already at home????

Then go back to work ,then go home again

Elitephonix
10-31-2011, 09:23 PM
I'm trying to decide between warbird or int bird. I know archers mana regen is bad.

go dex with underlings or find the best mana regan gear (there some good ones out there)