PDA

View Full Version : Damage Boost Modifier for ALL classes in PVP

Zynzyn
09-09-2017, 11:19 PM
PVP is somewhat inactive now with awakening and speed around. Right now all classes, whether its a tank, mage or rogue says that awakening gems make it hard to die or kill anyone.

So I guess for the "pvp-thrill" to stay alive, people must either be killing or dying and wanting to kill.

While nerfing armor for all classes would be unfair as people spent and are still spending on awakening, the better thing to do would be to buff damage for ALL. PVP maps should have a higher dmg boost equally for all classes, atleast for twinks.

The topic is up for discussion and even negative opinions are welcome. Please feel free to disagree and give your reason.

Lethoiun
09-10-2017, 01:58 AM
I agree

11char

shadowronn
09-10-2017, 07:09 AM
Anything is fine as long as pvp is active again, I've no clue about all these

Alwarez
09-10-2017, 06:50 PM
what do you mean? rogue can't 1 hit other rogue or even mage?

Eagle Eye229
09-10-2017, 07:06 PM
Nerfing armor wouldn't matter as the bonuses they spent millions on would still give them much more survivability than someone with no armor awakens.

I haven't pvped at cap yet but I would assume you don't want rogues to have more damg -_-.

Nea
09-11-2017, 01:34 PM
You only need 1 Aimed Shot to kill a Mage or any other arrow skill or SP", 1 combo to break that "Arcane Shield" but if you BUFF Rogue's damage I guess it wouldn't happen.