PDA

View Full Version : I need opinions

Fncrazy
10-24-2011, 07:46 AM
I have a lvl 32 bear that I want to farm and maybe pvp. Should u leave at 32 for odd lvl drops or move to 35?

im4broke
10-24-2011, 08:42 AM
I have a lvl 32 bear that I want to farm and maybe pvp. Should u leave at 32 for odd lvl drops or move to 35?
Umm...you missed the boat for scaled level 30 drops in the Croc's Feud. The drops from there are scaled: 30, 33 and 35...so you might be able to farm for the 33 drops. The prices that the 30's bring are way higher but slow in droping. I've gotten two good pinks (juice and hooch) which sold for around 190k each. After the Croc's you might want to try Alien Oasis and for that you should read Yanis' thread http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?8387-Pinks-with-Stats-and-Pictures-Alien-Oasis-Part-I-amp-Part-II and farm for the 37 drops (you can get into the first map at level 33), but I never had much luck there and moved up to level 45 (moved on since and headed to 52) and farmed AO3 for the 45 scaled drops. Yanis has not updated the scaling on AO3 yet, but the drops are: 45, 47, 49 and 50; with the best pinks having names that end with Fate (int), Destiny (str) and Fortune (dex). It is rather easy to farm the Keeper with three people here and might even get King Mynas to show occassionly. Another suggestion is to get familiar with the scaling and prices of these maps. Good luck!

Dalinuel
10-24-2011, 10:30 AM
Send sts a email and tell them to roll you back to 30!

drewcapu
10-24-2011, 11:17 AM
Yanis has not updated the scaling on AO3 yet, but the drops are: 45, 47 and 50;

I don't think Yanis ever included the scaling info mainly because if he follows his typical format, that post would be excessively huge.
(I'm not sure if they ever relaxed the character limit on posts, but I do recall some of his item threads being close enough to the limit where he had to tweak things to stay under).

Elyseon
10-24-2011, 11:44 AM
Umm...you missed the boat for scaled level 30 drops in the Croc's Feud. The drops from there are scaled: 30, 33 and 35...so you might be able to farm for the 33 drops. The prices that the 30's bring are way higher but slow in droping. I've gotten two good pinks (juice and hooch) which sold for around 190k each.

Actually u can still get lvl30 drops at 32, i used to do kill farm runs in mccroc homestead, and one run when i was 32, i got swamp rats brawler brew L.30, sry i have no screenshot, but it is true. U just have to make sure the bosses threat is white

Also im pretty sure theyre are 49 drops in ao3

im4broke
10-24-2011, 01:25 PM
Also im pretty sure theyre are 49 drops in ao3
You are correct, I forgot those and edited it in...thx for the catch.