PDA

View Full Version : Im back.... :)

Pancakepanic
09-13-2017, 08:05 PM
Hello everyone!!!

I doubt anyone remembers me, but I am coming back from a 2+ year break! I have been playing for the past few days, and everything just seems fresh and exciting. I am currently looking for a large, PvE - Minded guild to join. I am a former officer of Hands for Help and have a lot of experience. In short, I am just looking for some chill people to play and grind out with. If anyone would like to offer me a position, I would be ecstatic! Thanks everyone!

Iilhopeliliil
09-14-2017, 05:44 AM
Welcome back pcp!

Draebatad
09-14-2017, 04:00 PM
I remember you :)

There's more than a handful of PvE guilds to choose from. I'm sure any of us would love to have you. Perhaps look for old friends and join one of their guilds?

In any case, welcome back and have fun.

Iheybeautiful
09-16-2017, 02:27 PM
I suggest Unbreakable, closest guild to Hands for Help. Master is Bearabbas, who was an officer in HfH and many officers there are former HfH members. Welcome back bud.

D-:
09-17-2017, 08:38 PM
I suggest Unbreakable, closest guild to Hands for Help. Master is Bearabbas, who was an officer in HfH and many officers there are former HfH members. Welcome back bud.

true ;) nice to see u still playing!

Pancakepanic
09-18-2017, 08:48 AM

Thank you! I actually remember Bearabbas from my time as an officer in H4H! I would love to get in touch with some old friends. Is the guild very active?

Iheybeautiful
09-20-2017, 03:15 PM
One of the biggest guilds in game :)

Wsrg
09-24-2017, 12:16 AM
I'm an officer in Unbreakable. We're on Line as well. See me in game as Wsrg ;)

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Dolloway
09-24-2017, 03:33 AM
A few of my close friends have been in Unbreakable and as a guild, from my experience, they've always seemed genuine and helpful.

Hope you find the guild you're looking for :)

plpr
09-24-2017, 07:36 PM
Hello everyone!!!

I doubt anyone remembers me, but I am coming back from a 2+ year break! I have been playing for the past few days, and everything just seems fresh and exciting. I am currently looking for a large, PvE - Minded guild to join. I am a former officer of Hands for Help and have a lot of experience. In short, I am just looking for some chill people to play and grind out with. If anyone would like to offer me a position, I would be ecstatic! Thanks everyone!

I JUST saw this thread and was wondering if you remember leveling up with me on plpr or beardabeast. One or those (my first toons) but I remember you have a obed dagger set and i had noob gear. You probably don't remember but i do. Good seeing this and you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RATTANSINGHNAGRA
09-25-2017, 11:04 AM
join my guild, we the best.

Pancakepanic
09-26-2017, 11:00 AM
I JUST saw this thread and was wondering if you remember leveling up with me on plpr or beardabeast. One or those (my first toons) but I remember you have a obed dagger set and i had noob gear. You probably don't remember but i do. Good seeing this and you.

DUDE I remember you vivdly!!! We had a great time! HMU in game asap, my mage is Daxea!

plpr
09-26-2017, 11:18 AM
DUDE I remember you vivdly!!! We had a great time! HMU in game asap, my mage is Daxea!

Will do!

Congeniality
09-26-2017, 02:45 PM
Walie here, good to see you back again :P!