PDA

View Full Version : Endgame chars

Lethoiun
09-13-2017, 10:43 PM
I have a mage which is still lvl 65 as my main... Trying to get lightbearer rank and lvl up... Anyways I really want to have a rogue to play but I've spent so much time on my mage... If we have a 66 what if we had a one free pass to 66 for another character. So we could play another class.

Also maus points and ranks... Why cant this be for all chars

Just thoughts

Fanego
09-14-2017, 01:44 AM
I feel you but it just wouldn't be fair if this happens most ppl would switch to farm maus with only mage character making the gear for mage more expensive. Then ppl would switch to another Acc tank or Rouges because those are the ones dominating PvP atm. Also why just lvl 66? Why not 61-66. Just my feedback

Lethoiun
09-17-2017, 02:17 AM
Anymore thoughts

Adienl
09-17-2017, 03:55 AM
Anymore thoughtsMage gears are pretty expensive already, and I don't want to run maus with even more mages using heal.

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

Alwarez
09-19-2017, 05:30 AM
If you have geared mage, playing rogue is a waste of time since mage does everything faster in PVE. Devs aren't going to do anything about dragon staff proc replacing entire rogue class at boss killing. Even boss raid is impossible without dragon staff mages, if you play with bunch of rogues, you will get stuck at the dragon, which should never happen in case of "boss killer" class. Maybe LB rogues with arc artifacts and full nightmare sets are able to kill it, but investing so much golds just to have a chance to kill a PVE boss is way too much.

TL;DR: Mage is absolutely best char for PVE. Period.