PDA

View Full Version : Alpha test discord?

Zojak
09-14-2017, 10:21 AM
Hey all does anybody have a discord server they'd share for al of us to coordinate some multiplayer runs? Or maybe Sts could set one up so we can have direct contact with devs while we test? Just thinking for the alpha since there's only 20 of us or so

Justg
09-14-2017, 10:33 AM
We'd rather not for a couple of reasons:

1) We want you to experience experience of multiplayer in a realistic situation (so we can understand your frustrations, etc.)
2) We'd like to get 100% of the feedback here where we will be sure to see it

Fyrce
09-14-2017, 02:21 PM
I have a discord. No clue how to use it haha. However, I would totally love to try it for the test if STS wants to set one up.

Justg
09-14-2017, 02:38 PM
I have a discord. No clue how to use it haha. However, I would totally love to try it for the test if STS wants to set one up.

Noooooo! No discord! Let us know how difficult it is to communicate, etc plox!!

Zojak
09-14-2017, 02:45 PM
Noooooo! No discord! Let us know how difficult it is to communicate, etc plox!!

can dosville babydoll =]

What time should we expect the build to launch at? high chances i wont be at work tomorrow due to being sick as ****. I feel like im dying. So ill probs play all day long if i stay home

Justg
09-14-2017, 03:06 PM
can dosville babydoll =]

What time should we expect the build to launch at? high chances i wont be at work tomorrow due to being sick as ****. I feel like im dying. So ill probs play all day long if i stay home

Thanks Sweet Pea.

We'll do a test build in the morning, if everything is kosher we'll release early afternoon.

Hope you feel better!

Zojak
09-14-2017, 03:07 PM
Thanks Sweet Pea.

We'll do a test build in the morning, if everything is kosher we'll release early afternoon.

Hope you feel better!

Sounds good! I look forward to the test. I've been itching to play for weeeeeeks :P

Thx mang! I currently feel like death. Hoping to be at least a little better tmrw

Fyrce
09-14-2017, 03:37 PM
Zojak, sleep!!!

Zojak
09-14-2017, 03:46 PM
Zojak, sleep!!!

I can't :( I'm too excited for test tomorrow. Like a kid at Christmas. Plus my head feels like it's gonna explode :/

Jewelmaker
09-14-2017, 03:54 PM
Hope you feel better soon Zojak. There's lots of bugs going around currently--nasty viruses and stomach flu. As soon as school starts--whamo!

Vystirch
09-14-2017, 04:04 PM
I can't :( I'm too excited for test tomorrow. Like a kid at Christmas. Plus my head feels like it's gonna explode :/

How's the quitting vaping going?

-Vys

Zylx
09-15-2017, 02:05 AM

Speaking of which, i was at a store today and they already had Christmas trees set up

Zojak
09-15-2017, 07:58 AM
Stayed home today. Still feel like death. Ready to kill shtuff with mah friends all day. Will be testing the full platinum way of life

angeldawn
09-15-2017, 08:40 AM
Stayed home today. Still feel like death. Ready to kill shtuff with mah friends all day. Will be testing the full platinum way of life

I think your germs are spreading. I woke up sick today >,<

Zojak
09-15-2017, 09:15 AM
I think your germs are spreading. I woke up sick today >,<

We probably shouldn't have kissed when I was so sick then :p

angeldawn
09-15-2017, 09:39 AM
Yep that's what must have happened. Lol