PDA

View Full Version : 1.1 Content Update (72174)

Futumsh
10-24-2011, 01:48 PM
Updated R.I.V.E.T with his brand new description, congratulations Ardon!
Fixed Deal of the Day store link on iPhone.
Updated the actor droid boss in the Slouch-O Campaign to have a unique name from the other actors in the campaign.
Adjusted prices for store items related to the Shipyard campaign to fit more in line with the standard pricing model. The difference has been refunded to those who already purchased these items.

octavos
10-24-2011, 01:51 PM
Updated the actor droid boss in the Slouch-O Campaign to have a unique name from the other actors in the campaign.
Adjusted prices for store items related to the Shipyard campaign to fit more in line with the standard pricing model. The difference has been refunded to those who already purchased these items.

OMG, thank you...i bought 3 sets for my alts.
congratulations Ardon!

Lady_Pebbles
10-24-2011, 01:51 PM
Director Bot got new name? O.o hmm

Kakatoa91
10-24-2011, 01:57 PM
Mmm...

Skeletonlord
10-24-2011, 02:03 PM
Ardon just added me on star legends. He seemed really pleased

Slant
10-24-2011, 02:17 PM
No this is spamtonio I think theres a new actor nid to check him out, and omg I was rationalising the price drops as having to do with how exclusive it was but didnt make sense for 3-4 days, sts rocks for refunding my play, thx for that that was awesome :) lol haha

NYCFanMan
10-24-2011, 02:23 PM
Cool

BodMaster
10-24-2011, 02:45 PM

Great Job STS!

Congratulations Ardon :D

BestHyun
10-24-2011, 02:51 PM
I bought the condor eye damage implant before this update, and the difference hasn't been refunded to me. All other items were refunded as intended.

Fac3bon3s
10-24-2011, 03:53 PM
Once again the team at STS has gone above and beyond what anyone could have wished for. And congrats again Ardon.