PDA

View Full Version : Mythic vanities

unbuiltstring
09-15-2017, 07:28 AM
Guys how can I change mythic weapons into vanities ? I am just getting arcane weapon recipe there , ty

nightmaresmoke
09-15-2017, 07:53 AM
As of now the only method to change mythic weapons is with AL bday event around November limited mythic weapon recipes are available in that said event, not sure if it's available this year's bday event look out for announcement via sts devs and mods.

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, evil for evil"

Drannak
09-15-2017, 04:00 PM
You need to find rare mythic recipes which dropped in November 2016. But those are really rare now . So people just buy the mythic vanity weapons from auction. My opinion is to wait for 2 months until November and AL birthday event when they will probably bring them back for platinum in store. If they do that then the auction will be full of those weapons again like last year 😊

Azerothraven
09-15-2017, 11:28 PM
You need to find rare mythic recipes which dropped in November 2016. But those are really rare now . So people just buy the mythic vanity weapons from auction. My opinion is to wait for 2 months until November and AL birthday event when they will probably bring them back for platinum in store. If they do that then the auction will be full of those weapons again like last year ��

If I remember correctly, they were about 300 plat for recipe. They could also be looted from Birthday Bandit

BloodxBite
09-17-2017, 09:54 AM
It wasn't a recipe, it was just the mythic weapon vanity you could buy and yes they were 300 plat each, with 3 mythic weapon vanities per class