PDA

View Full Version : Curious on who's p2p or f2p

Avaree
09-15-2017, 12:20 PM
I have not made my decision yet, your guy's response will help me choose. We need feed back from both sides :)

Thanks in advance (:
Ava

Zojak
09-15-2017, 12:21 PM
I'll be testing heavy p2p

angeldawn
09-15-2017, 12:24 PM
I haven't decided yet either. I was thinking a mix of both. I am usually a heavy plat spender. But I did want to see how the game progresses without.

JustG
Will you wipe the game progression before each test session starts? For example will the progression be reset when beta starts?

Java
09-15-2017, 12:28 PM
I'm pretty heavy p2p too. My game time is limited so I like to maximize my efforts when I do have time..don't wanna wait for timers and such.

Avaree
09-15-2017, 12:31 PM
I am not a heavy plat user, but have used plat for events, xp elix, and crafts. Some locks but not many.

Vystirch
09-15-2017, 12:35 PM
Moderate to heavy play spender here.

-Vys

Fyrce
09-15-2017, 01:16 PM
I have no clue. I have not started yet haha. I generally try to try out a game before buying, but hey, I have also pre-bought games...Maybe it depends on how much caffeine I have had...hmm...

I buy plat periodically or when I want to haha. I have no clue whether I'm a heavy user or not. I usually do have a few k plat somewhere though. I start feeling plat poor when my total plat goes below 500 lel.

Dalmony
09-15-2017, 02:15 PM
Ive pre-bought games, bought in game currencies, and paid one off fees for play stores games in the past...

How much / whether I'm willing to spend on a game depends on how much I like the game.... I play as f2p but will make the odd purchase in a month if I absolutely love the game and feel its worth it!

Basically - I won't know if/how much I'd be willing to pay for this until I'm playing it :)

Justg
09-15-2017, 02:16 PM
Will you wipe the game progression before each test session starts? For example will the progression be reset when beta starts?

We'll probably wipe before Open Beta (but not a given).

Jewelmaker
09-15-2017, 02:18 PM
I'll be doing some of each, which is how I tend to play my games anyway.

Justg
09-15-2017, 02:54 PM

A quick note here on What's In This For You:

The fact that none of you have asked this leads me to believe we have chosen the right folks to help us, but we certainly want to fairly reward you for your efforts in helping us with the early game.

You will receive:

- Your Name, whatever you want it to be, always and forever. If you lose it to someone, we'll get it back :)
- A unique Title that no one else will ever have. I am thinking "Guardian of Alterra" (if it fits).
- Plat, plat, plat. You will never go for want in this game, and I'm happy to hook you up in AL as well.

Also, you will receive my everlasting gratitude and good will. You have my personal email address. Anything that is within my power is yours. Introduction to anyone in the game industry I know, advice on anything gaming related, and if you are ever in Austin, an invitation to visit Spacetime HQ. This has never been extended to anyone (we are notoriously shy) but we'd love to meet you in person should our paths cross.

We're getting the final build together for you, so thank you and stay tuned!

All the best,

- g

Avaree
09-15-2017, 02:58 PM

The fact that none of you have asked this leads me to believe we have chosen the right folks to help us, but we certainly want to fairly reward you for your efforts in helping us with the early game.

You will receive:

- Your Name, whatever you want it to be, always and forever. If you lose it to someone, we'll get it back :)
- A unique Title that no one else will ever have. I am thinking "Guardian of Alterra" (if it fits).
- Plat, plat, plat. You will never go for want in this game, and I'm happy to hook you up in AL as well.

Also, you will receive my everlasting gratitude and good will. You have my personal email address. Anything that is within my power is yours. Introduction to anyone in the game industry I know, advice on anything gaming related, and if you are ever in Austin, an invitation to visit Spacetime HQ. This has never been extended to anyone (we are notoriously shy) but we'd love to meet you in person should our paths cross.

All the best,

- g

Speechless. Thank you tons!

Most of all thank you ( the dev team) for your trust in all of us (:

Zojak
09-15-2017, 03:04 PM

You will receive:

All the best,

- g

Holy ****ing ****! Gary I can't thank you enough for the trust you have placed in us. It really means a lot to me, and I'm sure to everybody else here.

I have big plans in the streaming world for this game, and I'm going to work my DAMNEDEST to help make this game as big as possible for you.

Avaree
09-15-2017, 03:08 PM
I just found my dropped mic XD

Zylx
09-15-2017, 03:12 PM

You will receive:

All the best,

- g

You are seriously the bomb diggity. Thank you so much, this means a great deal to me! :D

Vystirch
09-15-2017, 03:13 PM
Gary.... my jaw isnt even attached anymore. Thank you so much for this amazing act of kindness!

You have basically just made us sponsored players for life! Like for real!

Stunned,
-Vys

angeldawn
09-15-2017, 03:34 PM
Gary and team

You are extremely generous! I am (and assuming most of the others) just happy to be a part of the testing.

As a huge fan of STS, it probably mean more to us to be here than you think.

Thank you again!!

angeldawn
09-15-2017, 03:36 PM

I was asking this to see if I could play once with plat and once without to see the different experiences.

Justg
09-15-2017, 03:43 PM
I was asking this to see if I could play once with plat and once without to see the different experiences.

You can play through may times if you want, just let me know and I'll start you over!

angeldawn
09-15-2017, 03:45 PM
You can play through may times if you want, just let me know and I'll start you over!

Awesome!!! Thanks!

Shiloo
09-15-2017, 03:57 PM

You will receive:

All the best,

- g

And I thought Cinco was the loco one...... Not %50 off not %75 off.

G just made it rain free plat up in here!

Seriously though, just having early access and a voice to help guide the game would have been enough for any of us to help out!

Thank you Gary and team!! (Even Cinco) :)

Fyrce
09-15-2017, 04:39 PM
O
M
G

Too generous and completely not necessary! I want STS to be around forever!

Plushies, plushies and more plushies!!

Zylx
09-15-2017, 10:03 PM
O
M
G

Too generous and completely not necessary! I want STS to be around forever!

Plushies, plushies and more plushies!!

STS is certainly a personable company, and they are more awesome than they need to be ♡

Java
09-16-2017, 12:10 AM
Wow!! All that STS 'stock' I bought just paid 'dividends'!!! You are too generous! I will take you up on that tour one day, you have big rig parking? Flark, I'll put on the 4 ways and throw out the triangles!

snowfu
09-16-2017, 07:23 AM
Yesss G, I really appreciate the lengths you're going for us! I hope to help out as much as I can.
I'm going to be testing out how f2p works out (it's actually going great so far, I'll talk more about it soon)
But anyway, it's such a huge pleasure to be able to work on this with ya :D :D :D

Jewelmaker
09-17-2017, 11:28 AM
Wow! Thanks so much Gary! As everyone else has stated previously, you are very generous. Honestly, I was just honored to be asked to test your new game.