PDA

View Full Version : GuildHall Idea (should be easy to implement too)

marsu4u
09-15-2017, 03:44 PM
So I was chilling with my good friend Flame & I thought of a cool idea for guildhalls. We have had people who have asked if sts could make guild halls editable but thats just not gonna happen XD.

I thought of a much easier idea to implement to the game, how about if the items already in the guild halls now could be interacted with similar to how it is in our houses. So we can sit on the chairs and etc. Also could you maybe make the taverns in the different city's throughout Arlor available as guild hall too, I think they would actually be much cooler guild halls than the original 3, but this is of course my opinion. Please let me know what the community thinks about this :P

- Marsuu

Fyrce
09-15-2017, 04:34 PM
Taverns as guildhalls would be awesome!

Guild-run bars/taverns would be pretty darn cool too. Even better, the guild can load up a vendor with stuff to sell haha. More difficult to implement though haha.

marsu4u
09-15-2017, 04:47 PM
Taverns as guildhalls would be awesome!

Guild-run bars/taverns would be pretty darn cool too. Even better, the guild can load up a vendor with stuff to sell haha. More difficult to implement though haha.

Ahaha the ideas are endless but I think something like I said earlier would be awesome

Nissin
09-15-2017, 09:02 PM
Bump.bump

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

QuaseT
09-16-2017, 12:36 PM
Ye some chairs to sit or something simular would be cool

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

intizamfamily888
09-17-2017, 04:20 AM
Ye a guild auction in a shuyal tavern as guildhall would be dope@.@

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

alxe
09-17-2017, 08:07 AM
You do need to edit gh tho..i mean it can hold up to like 30 ppl, would be rude if u can only use couple chairs lol

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

BloodxBite
09-17-2017, 09:51 AM
Honestly, I'd love a little bar area with chairs and stools as well as being able to put decorations inside like you can with houses.

marsu4u
09-17-2017, 09:55 AM
XD great to see everyone else wants this in the game too :P

Continental
09-17-2017, 01:21 PM
XD great to see everyone else wants this in the game too :P

Glad age makes you wiser, If u came up with this earlier, we could have had a nice party at Guildhall :)

marsu4u
09-17-2017, 03:18 PM
Glad age makes you wiser, If u came up with this earlier, we could have had a nice party at Guildhall :)

Ahaha lets just hope JustG Senpai notices all of us and lets us know if this is do-able.