PDA

View Full Version : Potential Maus Nerf?

BloodxBite
09-17-2017, 11:32 AM
I know gonna get a lot of hate on this thread, but I was wondering if there was a way to fix the economy? Prices of items are becoming crazy high and you can make so much gold in one day that eventually things will go out of control. Might not happen but can I please get some thoughts on this?

Alwarez
09-17-2017, 12:57 PM
even if they nerf it, prices will be the same because all the excessive gold stashed on toons won't go away.

attractive and huge gold sinks are the way to go

Continental
09-17-2017, 12:59 PM
sending some hate your way Blood

You Mad Or Nah
09-17-2017, 01:56 PM
I think a way to get a huge amount of gold out the economy is to release a new Gold vanity located in city of krag. Maybe Diamond vanity? That Glows and has an aura(which is going to tempt MANY rich players to buy)maybe the last vanity in krag has to offer. If anyone is a artist(you dont have to)and would like to draw an example on what they think it should look like that would be awesome. Make it at least 50m+ gold? -Just some thoughts-

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

marsu4u
09-17-2017, 02:47 PM
I think a way to get a huge amount of gold out the economy is to release a new Gold vanity located in city of krag. Maybe Diamond vanity? That Glows and has an aura(which is going to tempt MANY rich players to buy)maybe the last vanity in krag has to offer. If anyone is a artist(you dont have to)and would like to draw an example on what they think it should look like that would be awesome. Make it at least 50m+ gold? -Just some thoughts-

tbh the best way would be to release a vanity set worth 99,999,999 Gold but only the first 250 people to buy it can get it, thats like 2,999,999,750 gold. I think a limited item would increase the value of gold in game & therefore increase the income of the developers too since more people would buy plat as it would make them more gold. I mean some kind of event that takes place yearly to save the economy would be nice.

Continental
09-18-2017, 05:24 AM

Just NO.

tbh the best way would be to release a vanity set worth 99,999,999 Gold but only the first 250 people to buy it can get it, thats like 2,999,999,750 gold. I think a limited item would increase the value of gold in game & therefore increase the income of the developers too since more people would buy plat as it would make them more gold. I mean some kind of event that takes place yearly to save the economy would be nice.

Yes if it was tradeable so I could sell it for even more to someone who missed this opportunity haha.

There is a lot of wealthy players in-game. Those vanities would run out in a week if they were that good but then AL could go through a financial depression if that much gold from game disappear within a month.

QuaseT
09-18-2017, 07:07 AM
Make 1k boss aps in raid map and every lb player wastes another 6,666,000 Gold lol

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

alxe
09-18-2017, 07:34 AM
Its not only the gold from maus, theres low supply on many items. People just dont pop locks as much now so when somebody loots some nightmare piece or somthing they can list it for whatever price, like i saw a mage helm for 7m..and another for 12.5m in same day,yea ppl can afford it if they run maus a bunch but if you nerf it aquiering new gear is way harder, and right now legendary 66 gears aint good and there isnt mythical ones so you go nightmare or stick to voice set..no options

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Avaree
09-18-2017, 11:44 AM
Its not only the gold from maus, theres low supply on many items. People just dont pop locks as much now so when somebody loots some nightmare piece or somthing they can list it for whatever price, like i saw a mage helm for 7m..and another for 12.5m in same day,yea ppl can afford it if they run maus a bunch but if you nerf it aquiering new gear is way harder, and right now legendary 66 gears aint good and there isnt mythical ones so you go nightmare or stick to voice set..no options

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

I think the lvl 66 gear isnt that bad, check your stats when you are not in chancel, so you loose your set buff... :)

You Mad Or Nah
09-18-2017, 08:17 PM
Just NO.

Yes if it was tradeable so I could sell it for even more to someone who missed this opportunity haha.

There is a lot of wealthy players in-game. Those vanities would run out in a week if they were that good but then AL could go through a financial depression if that much gold from game disappear within a month.

The Great AL Depression from 1929

soon
09-18-2017, 09:33 PM

We have gold loot.
Having two lockeds in game also contributes to this.