PDA

View Full Version : New Farmable Items

Flickz
10-24-2011, 04:30 PM
Its cool that the devs are adding new content for people who use plat but what about people who actually play the game? Nothing negative can come from this so i don't see a downside. I think new level 45 sets would be a good idea.

Edit* Also why not make it so players can farm vanity like in star legends.

drewcapu
10-24-2011, 04:42 PM
Well... there's still hooch hats.
And when Easter comes along, probably more ears!

The place that could really use a revamp is Skeller. Turn it into an elite campaign and add quests. Add quests to Shadow Caves too.

csb
10-24-2011, 05:20 PM
There are plenty of items around level 45. A few more around level 15 and level 35 would be nice.

Flickz
10-24-2011, 06:14 PM
What i meant by 45 is it needs sets there is sets for 25,35, sewers, and nuris. I also agree skeller should be something more then easy leveling. But i dissagree that hooch hats count because you have to pap plat to farm them.

AdinoEznite
10-25-2011, 12:47 AM
Its cool that the devs are adding new content for people who use plat but what about people who actually play the game? Nothing negative can come from this so i don't see a downside. I think new level 45 sets would be a good idea.

umm halloween?
o_O

thats farmable content

if ur asking for new content already, be patient..it will come

we all already know that Mt Fang is around the corner as well as Christmas
i think STS is just getting out the plat vanities they wanted to release sooner with the halloween map

Flickz
10-25-2011, 06:19 AM

umm halloween?
o_O

thats farmable content

if ur asking for new content already, be patient..it will come

we all already know that Mt Fang is around the corner as well as Christmas
i think STS is just getting out the plat vanities they wanted to release sooner with the halloween map So you didn't read what i said but you wanted to post? Halloween had zero new farmable items. Level 45 sets can help players alot with ao3 and even make it a big pvp area. The ideas above like adding quests helps others then just the endgame players like mt fang is going to. Saying mt fang for anything somebody says about adding new content to the game doesn't make sense. Alot of people won't even see mt fang for a couple months after it comes out and has a really low rate.