PDA

View Full Version : UI / General Suggestions

Dalmony
09-17-2017, 02:57 PM
Some suggestions that I'd love to see incorporated but which don't fall under any of the listed topics:

1. Give each class the full choice of colours to allow for wider personalisation.

I love the customisation options however, I feel like the colour choices could be wider for each class. I would like to be for example a blue and purple squirrel or a red and green bear. Someone might wanna be an au naturale brown and tan rooster. In particular I love the colour choices for the rooster but am underwhelmed by the colours available for squirrel, while preferring the overall look of the latter.

2. Some options for position of spell buttons would be awesome (like in call of champions - left/right/centre/etc).

This is because I am playing with the virtual D-pad with my left thumb where I naturally hold the IPad mini. My hands aren't that big and my thumb lands almost exactly where the pet skill is, making it really difficult to move around without accidentally going onto the button (in which case my toon stops moving and gets hit) I appreciate that the game is designed to be one handed but on a bigger device two hands are very much needed and each hand needs some elbow room so to say XD

3. Options for size of spell buttons (they are huge on my iPad and it feels a bit childish)

4. The shop ALWAYS shows an exclamation mark even when nothing is available- don't know if this is a big? I appreciate that you want people to click on it but it's quite distracting because it looks like a free chest has become available and it mostly hasn't.

5. Option to use auto target for all spells. The "Auto target spells" option could be a toggle in settings.

Again this is to do with me holding my iPad in profile with 2 hands to steady it (holding one handed and playing is impossible.) Holding my iPad with 2 hands a I normally/naturally would allows me one hand for movement and one for spells. The tapping means I have to shift the whole tablet into one hand which just feels awkward - I feel an auto-target option would be a nice relief and allow me to hold my tablet in a more natural/comfortable way while playing.

Note: I only mean for the spells to the target automatically, not fire automatically like auto attack does.

6. It would be helpful to see how long an upgrade will take before it is clicked on, so players can prioritise based on what will take longer / cost more.

Will add more If I think of them :)

Avaree
09-17-2017, 03:03 PM
4. The shop ALWAYS shows an exclamation mark even when nothing is available- don't know if this is a big? I appreciate that you want people to click on it but it's quite distracting because it looks like a free chest has become available and it mostly hasn't.

That is for the chests that are on sale.

Dalmony
09-17-2017, 03:24 PM
I thought it might be, but once I've looked once I know they're there - in my opinion the exclamation mark should then disappear because I've "seen" the notification. Instead it would seem it's gonna sit there until I buy a sale chest.

Maybe I'm OCD but I like the interface to look tidy ... this exclamation mark just feels so constant it's like it was put there to make people keep clicking on the shop (which I do, in vain attempts to get rid of it... but it's always back haunting me xD)

Java
09-17-2017, 07:31 PM
+1000 for more color options. Eye color options for elf too
Maybe some more fem eyes for birds & bears.

Dalmony
09-17-2017, 07:56 PM
+1000 for more color options. Eye color options for elf too
Maybe some more fem eyes for birds & bears.

Agreed, I tried for a feminine looking bear or bird and it wasn't happening XD

Java
09-17-2017, 08:29 PM
Agreed, I tried for a feminine looking bear or bird and it wasn't happening XD
Totally! I really wanted the bird but couldn't get a femine look.

Goldilox
09-18-2017, 01:53 PM
I thought it might be, but once I've looked once I know they're there - in my opinion the exclamation mark should then disappear because I've "seen" the notification. Instead it would seem it's gonna sit there until I buy a sale chest.

Maybe I'm OCD but I like the interface to look tidy ... this exclamation mark just feels so constant it's like it was put there to make people keep clicking on the shop (which I do, in vain attempts to get rid of it... but it's always back haunting me xD)

Make sure you claim your free chest as this will also cause the notification to remain constant. Its in the top left corner of the store

Dalmony
09-18-2017, 02:34 PM
Make sure you claim your free chest as this will also cause the notification to remain constant. Its in the top left corner of the store

I set my alarm by the free chest ;)

Jk ... But I have found the free chest and I've been claiming it where available. I think the issue is the "sale chests" as Avaree mentioned - as long as there is a sale chest i haven't bought, the shop keeps the notification up constantly.

Fyrce
09-18-2017, 05:02 PM
My problem was actually the squirrel options. I did not find any squirrel options I liked better than bear/bird options. I actually loved many of the bear options, btw, even though I went w/ the bird solely due to the mohawk haha.

Jakis
09-19-2017, 01:59 PM

You're right, this isn't a great solution. The exclamation point stays there as long as the discount lasts (it's time based and not event based.) I'll add a task to come up with a better solution, thanks.