PDA

View Full Version : If we can't have wands, daggers can we have...

jonboy
07-05-2010, 05:54 AM
Gloves, like "handwraps of Isis" 87-145 dmg 1.9sec, x m/s, x int, x% crit, x armor - "shoot lightning at your target like the emperor in star wars".

or "assassin's silken gloves of strangulation" 56-98 dmg, 0.9 secs, x m/s, x dodge, (or hit or crit) x dex, x armor - "sometimes it has to be up close and personal".

Well you get the idea, I must be going mad about the lack of wands, if I'm posting in suggestions and feedback :)

Banned
07-05-2010, 09:28 AM
This is a great idea! Of course, this would seem alot more ideal for a rogue type class.

Royce
07-05-2010, 09:07 PM
This would be cool. I still want them to put some friggin wands back in the game though too.

Pvp King
07-05-2010, 09:17 PM
Normally I go easy on the devs but they haven't had a good campaign since the ancient swamps. They only have half the items and stuff anymore and then the prices for the other half are out rageous!

Violentsaint
07-05-2010, 09:31 PM
higher lvl vodoo dolls please!!!!

eyes without effects just look like ****ty oversized watches XD

Royce
07-05-2010, 09:38 PM
eyes without effects just look like ****ty oversized watches XD

Yeah they need to put the colored effects from some of the old demonic eye bracers onto the new eyes.

KingFu
07-06-2010, 12:53 AM
Lol, here is how it is in town now:

You: Buying D'Jinn Wand!
Someone else: They exist?
You: I think so
Someone else: Cool, Buying D'Jinn Wand!

jonboy
07-06-2010, 01:27 AM
Lol, here is how it is in town now:

You: Buying D'Jinn Wand!
Someone else: They exist?
You: I think so
Someone else: Cool, Buying D'Jinn Wand!

It is so true, it is like watching a crazy market, bring on the Auction Haus.

Jstizar
07-06-2010, 08:35 AM
You are sort of suggesting that they aren't putting wands in the game on purpose which I am sure is not the case. I am sure they have a reason for not including them yet, whether it is a good one or worth the clinical outrage of the community is yet to be determined because we don't know the reason, if we ever will. I do like this idea for something like a rogue or assassin class like Banned said.

Theremin
07-11-2010, 03:11 AM
So as it turns out they did have wands in the game, we were all just lookin' for enchantress love in all the wrong places. ;P