PDA

View Full Version : Profile picture

Zombiemurder
10-24-2011, 04:42 PM
How do u get a profile picture.i try to put 1 on but it doesnt work.

Samhayne
10-24-2011, 04:46 PM
If you're looking to add an avatar under your name that shows on your posts, go to "Settings" (on the web client) in the upper right and then go to the "Edit Avatar" link from the left navigation.

CanonicalKoi
10-24-2011, 04:49 PM
You can't currently import a photo, but if you want one of the available avatars...

1. Hit "Settings" up there in the top right corner of the page.
2. On the "Settings" page, go to the right side and look at "My Settings". Look at "My Profile --third item on the list is "Edit Avatar". Click on that.
3. Pick which of the pre-determined avatars you want. Click on the drop-down menu next to, "Avatar Categories" to see the other available avatars. Three groups: Pocket Legend-themed, Star Legend-themed and "Generic" which are the old symbols for some of the PL emotes. Click the check box next to the one you want.
4. Click on "Save Changes".

Dang! Ninja'd by Sam!!! :D

BodMaster
10-24-2011, 04:53 PM
How do u get a profile picture.i try to put 1 on but it doesnt work.

Profile Picture (Only shows in profile)

Settings (Top of page)

My Setting to the left of screen

My Settings
My Profile
Edit Profile
Edit Profile Picture

Your Current Profile Picture

Option 1 - Enter the URL to the Image on Another Website:
Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 100 pixels or 64.0 KB (whichever is smaller).

Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer:
Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 100 pixels or 64.0 KB (whichever is smaller).

Avatar (Shows to the side of your posts)

Settings (Top of page)

My Setting to the left of screen

My Settings

My Profile
Edit Profile
Edit Profile Picture
Edit Avatar

Your Current Avatar

Pre-defined Star Legends

Avatar Category: Drop down to an avatar of your choice out of selection

Save changes (Bottom left)

Hope this helps :)

Edit: Super Ninja'd

Zombiemurder
10-24-2011, 05:48 PM
Where is settings on the mobile fourns app

BodMaster
10-24-2011, 05:52 PM
Where is settings on the mobile fourns app

Unfortunately this can only be done using the web based client :)

If you have a 'smart' phone this shouldn't be a problem, just visit spacetimestudios.com from your devise :)

Zombiemurder
10-24-2011, 05:56 PM
I went on the site it says cannot be accesed when i clicked settings:(

Growwle
10-24-2011, 06:17 PM
You can't currently import a photo, but if you want one of the available avatars...

1. Hit "Settings" up there in the top right corner of the page.
2. On the "Settings" page, go to the right side and look at "My Settings". Look at "My Profile --third item on the list is "Edit Avatar". Click on that.
3. Pick which of the pre-determined avatars you want. Click on the drop-down menu next to, "Avatar Categories" to see the other available avatars. Three groups: Pocket Legend-themed, Star Legend-themed and "Generic" which are the old symbols for some of the PL emotes. Click the check box next to the one you want.
4. Click on "Save Changes".

Dang! Ninja'd by Sam!!! :D

Thanks, I was getting frustrated, since I did not realize that this could only be done on the FULL website (not mobile version, or STS app).

@STS: please allow us to do this through the Android app.

Kahlua
10-24-2011, 07:29 PM
Hey sam will custom avatars ever be made available?
Or maybe a wider selection? Even have a contest to design some avatars. Don't even give out a prize, I'm sure people will do it for free just to get some new images up there.

Zombiemurder
10-28-2011, 07:22 PM
Thx i got a picture now thx for the help guys:)

BodMaster
10-29-2011, 05:33 PM
Thx i got a picture now thx for the help guys:)

Good job bro, was good to see you in game, you caught me after helping people out for a few hours, and then a 4k+ xp runs lol (no juice)

Zombiemurder
10-29-2011, 05:35 PM
I was glad i saw u in game too. And the exp thing is cool