PDA

View Full Version : Ignore list numbers?

alxe
09-19-2017, 04:16 AM
Okay so, ive been noticing my ignore list is bumping up and down,some of the people on my ignore list randomly get unignored and get ignored back.

I had 51 ignored,then i was in a party with one of them yet i saw him type in chat regullary i check ignore list and find it 47 with him unignored..the very next map my list is back to 51 with him ignored..like wut? How? Did any1 exprience this? Ty!

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Azerothraven
09-21-2017, 08:06 AM
Maybe it's a sign to learn to be more co-operative

alxe
09-30-2017, 05:14 PM
Maybe it's a sign to learn to be more co-operative
Hm..you don't really know me tho. Maybe i ignore people who arent co-operative. Oh wait.

Avaree
09-30-2017, 05:58 PM
Okay so, ive been noticing my ignore list is bumping up and down,some of the people on my ignore list randomly get unignored and get ignored back.

I had 51 ignored,then i was in a party with one of them yet i saw him type in chat regullary i check ignore list and find it 47 with him unignored..the very next map my list is back to 51 with him ignored..like wut? How? Did any1 exprience this? Ty!

When you are in party with one on your ignore, and that player uses /p to type you can see their chat, or at least that's what I have experienced. Since season 8 my ignore list has been dropping, maybe sts is clearing server space by removing in active players from the server and or players' fl/ignore list..?..