PDA

View Full Version : This might sound a bit dumb..

Azerothraven
09-19-2017, 12:39 PM
but what if we could have eggs vanities..

If you are wondering what that is, then it's basically like how you slot eggs AA and happiness bonus
but instead it gives the appearnce of a different pet. E.g.

I opened a deary egg.. I slot in Nekro AA and Dreambot..

Now: another option to make your pet look different e.g. SnS egg slotted ( new feature) and the egg appears as SnS with Nekro AA and Dreambot HB but it is still a deary egg ( passive remains the same)

It does not sound like a bright idea Ik but could be cool for some eggs.

P.s. don't bother commenting STS should prioritize other aspect of game -_-. I am pretty sure the community has made that abundantly clear by now and STS will do something about it if they aren't already on their earliest convenience.

Cruzerdex_AL
09-19-2017, 12:47 PM
I was legit thinking about this yesterday... ahha

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

giaracib
09-19-2017, 01:35 PM
Yup it's an odd idea tbh lol, but I mean.. what the heck lol, it's a +1.
P.s they're probs working on that "big expansion" :D

marsu4u
09-19-2017, 03:12 PM
XD this is just going to ruin the entire concept of pets, I mean being able to mix pets up originally ruined them, each pet was special for its own abilities and owners had to choose a pet accordingly. Now you need to be rich & just buy the pets with best passive/aa & HB then merge em...

Fyrce
09-19-2017, 04:55 PM
A pet appearance slot haha sounds hilarious actually! All my pets would be deary! ;p

I actually think egg slotting was good for the game. I doubt I am the only one who generally has no clue what eggs I have anymore, because I forget what I have slotted and how I can be more efficient. So greater demand for eggs.

Boltag
09-19-2017, 11:42 PM
I really want to see my deary has nekro passive. O.o

Azerothraven
09-20-2017, 01:05 AM
A pet appearance slot haha sounds hilarious actually! All my pets would be deary! ;p

I actually think egg slotting was good for the game. I doubt I am the only one who generally has no clue what eggs I have anymore, because I forget what I have slotted and how I can be more efficient. So greater demand for eggs.

You can't open more than 1 type of egg :(

gunlet
09-20-2017, 01:22 AM
O.o stampy vanity on hisa = a flying n waving Stampy in the air O.o

I would name it "Thug Life"
:vlol:

Fyrce
09-20-2017, 01:53 AM
You can't open more than 1 type of egg :(

Nonono. Appearance slot! I can slot all my pets w/ deary appearance bahahahahaha!

Nickisti
09-24-2017, 02:25 AM
Oh damn this is gonna be so messed up

Kershy
09-24-2017, 04:52 PM
what if you rename the pet and have different slotted 3 pets (including your idea) and you dont remember which pet was it? :o