PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 35 Engi plat armor: It appears...

Deathpunch
10-24-2011, 08:43 PM
that I ate too many Vular tacos. Then my armor sprung a leak somewhere.

http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af35/user7618/screenshot-1319505979592.png

Set bonus, then? If so what might it be?

-----
Sent from my Evo 3D

Nourish
10-24-2011, 08:51 PM
I think it's just an effect :)

Kahlua
10-24-2011, 08:58 PM
small picture is small :(

Deathpunch
10-24-2011, 09:11 PM
Sorry about the pic size. Posting from tapatalk. Give me a sec and I'll post a bigger one.

Just did all the math and added up the bonuses provided by each piece and compared to the actual stats shown when equipped. No bonus, and in fact, it shorts you one mana point.

-----
Sent from my Evo 3D

Breadkeeper
10-25-2011, 03:07 AM
Ya, i was not impressed enough with the set to buy it, ill stick with 35 greens and dropped pruples i get. Not a big enough difference in my opinion

Blackguard
10-25-2011, 04:29 AM
Sorry about the pic size. Posting from tapatalk. Give me a sec and I'll post a bigger one.

Just did all the math and added up the bonuses provided by each piece and compared to the actual stats shown when equipped. No bonus, and in fact, it shorts you one mana point.

-----
Sent from my Evo 3D

I can't confirm this because I cannot log right now. I got a level35 plat armor for my engineer and there was a boost in dodge (similar to the level 30 plat engineer armor, I think). IMHO, I prefer the dodge bonus over health/mana bonuses.

Kahlua
10-25-2011, 05:08 AM
I wish the armor the Stardusky, or whatever his name is, was available (IS IT AVAILABLE?!?!). That neon green looks so cool with the purple vanity helm.

IBNobody
10-25-2011, 08:40 AM

The armor reminded me of Stillsuits in Dune - recycling your own bodily waste.

I guess brown fluid wasn't the best choice? Maybe blue, black, or red would look better?

CanonicalKoi
10-25-2011, 08:55 AM
I wish the armor the Stardusky, or whatever his name is, was available (IS IT AVAILABLE?!?!). That neon green looks so cool with the purple vanity helm.

It is! It's the purple item Plasmatech gear. No clue what it looks like once customized. The female version is a tad more understated, as seen from this auction shot:
http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll81/Moorit/plasma.png

Lowlyspy
10-25-2011, 09:07 AM
You can get sadusky's armor, he's wearing the non-crafted engi set along with his vanity.

The crafted engi set isn't green, the liquid stuff is reddish-brown instead and the armor parts are almost black instead of a greenish-grey, idk about the set bonus yet tho.

CanonicalKoi
10-25-2011, 09:11 AM
Thanks, Spy! I was wondering what the crafted gear looked like. :)

Deathpunch
10-25-2011, 09:18 AM

I guess brown fluid wasn't the best choice? Maybe blue, black, or red would look better?

Red was used for the craft set, blue, or the teal/cyan from the previous set, would have been great. I must admit that the palette choice for this set is not what I would have chosen.

Rittik
10-25-2011, 12:05 PM
It looks completely like bane from Batman movies...how many agree?

Kakatoa91
10-25-2011, 12:12 PM

Eeeewwww...

Lady_Pebbles
10-27-2011, 05:04 AM
The full custom plasmatech set has set bonuses that include armor, health, mana, dodge, and intl. Along with dmg bonuses and adds more Regen. I have the set and love the red and green look. :-)

Cahaun
10-27-2011, 02:50 PM
I'm going for the custom set! So far I'm equipped with the lvl 35 custom arms and legs and all the rest are the lvl 30 custom lol.