PDA

View Full Version : hi I'm new to forums and I'm not real shure how to use

Firefright
10-24-2011, 10:26 PM
Ya so if anyone can help I would be much appeased

CanonicalKoi
10-24-2011, 10:37 PM
Hey, Fire! Welcome to the forums. There's all sorts of good info here to be had. Take a look around--you'll find "General Discussion" which is most anything to do with the game, separate sections for each of the player classes (Engineer, Commando and Operative) with all sorts of information specifically about the class involved, and Player Guides which is just what it sounds like. Those are all good places to start. If you have a specific, "How do I...." kinda questions, just ask. We're a pretty friendly group and hardly ever, ever bite. :D Once again, welcome!

BodMaster
10-25-2011, 10:37 AM
Welcome to the forums Firefright! :)

Listen to the 'ol' wise one above, has alot of helpful wisdom :D

Also this wise person has put a great thread together on how to 'survive' the forums below link,

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?37676-Keys-to-Surviving-the-Forum

Skeletonlord
10-25-2011, 03:17 PM
Welcome to Spacetime Studios my friend!

Here you will find everything about Their games, player guides and a private messaging service. This allows you to talk to anyone privately.

Click their name on forums and select 'send private message'. From here enter a title for the message and what you want to know. Hit send after this

Redbridge
10-25-2011, 03:28 PM
Hey Fire,

Welcome to the forums. As already said there's lots of useful info to be found. Take a look at the SL Stuff link in my signature which contains links which covers most things, but if you get lost or want an answer feel free to ask, we're all a helpful bunch.

TOP Forum tips though are to be polite & respectful, ask if you don't know and try not to double/treble post (always use the EDIT POST button at the button of each of you own posts. See the Official STS Forum rules (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?1768-Message-Forum-Rules) too for more info, it's really useful in highlighting what to do and not to do.

Welcome to the madhouse. Good Luck with it all..

BodMaster
10-25-2011, 05:39 PM
Hey Fire,

Welcome to the forums. As already said there's lots of useful info to be found. Take a lot at the PL Stuff link in my signature which contains links which covers most things, but if you get lost or want an answer feel free to ask, we're all a helpful bunch.

TOP Forum tips though are to be polite & respectful, ask if you don't know and try not to double/treble post (always use the EDIT POST button at the button of each of you own posts. See the Official STS Forum rules (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?1768-Message-Forum-Rules) too for more info, it's really useful in highlighting what to do and not to do.

Welcome to the madhouse. Good Luck with it all..

Wouldnt the SL Stuff be so much more helpful? :p

xeapon anize
10-25-2011, 05:44 PM
Welcome fire to the forums, im willing to share what i know about the forums. Just give me a private message :)

USMarinex
10-25-2011, 06:56 PM
Welcome to the Forums Firefrigt!! Feel free to ask the community about any questions you may have but if you wat a faster answer add me on SL:sealxreaction lvl28- ask me any questions you may have and I will help you level up anytime I am free.
BTW if you want add me as a friend and join my guild "TEENAGERS"! Now accepting all ages our guild is very helpful!

USMarinex
10-25-2011, 06:57 PM
Sorry I meant "Firefright"

Fatpigwarrior
10-25-2011, 07:03 PM
Hello an welcome to forum!!!!
Add me characters on my sig, my operative being my main.

Firefright
10-25-2011, 07:23 PM
Hi guys and thanks I have 2 questions one how do I change profile picture and how do I send privet messages;)

Fac3bon3s
10-25-2011, 07:49 PM
Hi guys and thanks I have 2 questions one how do I change profile picture and how do I send privet messages;)

Top of the screen when logged in is " my profile " you will find some option there but to change the picture in your profile you need to click "settings" which is beside " my profile ". Once in setting if you scroll down a bit. On the left hand side there are options to change profile pictures, avatars, signature's etc. And to send private messages just click on the name of the person you wish to send one to. It will give you a list of options.

CanonicalKoi
10-26-2011, 10:20 AM
For the PM question, there's a couple ways you can do it. If you want to PM somebody who's post you see, click on their name on the left side of the message. A drop-down menu will appear and the second option down in the left column is "Private Message", click on that and away you go. Another way is to click on "Notifications" way up at the top of the page on the right side. Click on that and a box will drop down either saying "X number of private messages" or it'll just say Inbox. Click on that. When you get to the Notifications page, on the left under the heading "My Messages", fifth item down is "Send New Message"--click on that. Type in the forum name of the person you want to send a message to, pop down put in a subject (if you like) and then type in your message in the big box down below. Hit "Submit Message" and you're good to go. :)

Skeletonlord
10-28-2011, 10:44 AM
hey there are 4 different forum sections, Star Legends, Pocket Legends, Dark Legends, and Off topic disscussion. under each of these are sub topics. use these to navigate your way around the forums.

Redbridge
10-28-2011, 11:01 AM
Wouldnt the SL Stuff be so much more helpful? :p

Just spotted this... It's a good job your looking after me, eh? Somebody needs to..LOL

Opticscopez
11-26-2011, 03:43 PM
Hey! Welcome i can help u add me

Burningdex
12-06-2011, 09:34 PM
welcome but how do you post new threads plz help:panda: