PDA

View Full Version : PL 5 Year Shield

NECROREAPER
09-22-2017, 01:52 AM
Hey STS, remember me?

Long time no forum-post, but I had a quick suggestion that may or may not be that interesting.

Since we have the PL shields for up to a couple years of your account being active, I thought it would be a cool gesture to create a 5 year item for the truly dedicated players. I know there are many of them on here and to be honest I'm not one of them (I just pop in and out once every couple months), but I thought it would be a nice treat for those players who have been around for a while.

I figure the item would be purely vanity and would offer no stat boost, and it would be cool if after a while you could amass a time-earned set, as in over the years you accumulate enough of the items earned to have a full vanity set.

The shields were a cool place to start, but a 5 year torch would be so sick :banana:

Anyway, thanks STS for keeping the game up and running, and thanks for still caring about this small community

-Pumpkin King

angeldawn
09-22-2017, 11:31 AM
Hey STS, remember me?

Long time no forum-post, but I had a quick suggestion that may or may not be that interesting.

Since we have the PL shields for up to a couple years of your account being active, I thought it would be a cool gesture to create a 5 year item for the truly dedicated players. I know there are many of them on here and to be honest I'm not one of them (I just pop in and out once every couple months), but I thought it would be a nice treat for those players who have been around for a while.

I figure the item would be purely vanity and would offer no stat boost, and it would be cool if after a while you could amass a time-earned set, as in over the years you accumulate enough of the items earned to have a full vanity set.

The shields were a cool place to start, but a 5 year torch would be so sick :banana:

Anyway, thanks STS for keeping the game up and running, and thanks for still caring about this small community

-Pumpkin King

Hey Pumpkin!!! Long time!!

Hope you are doing well.

Superswice
09-22-2017, 12:07 PM
I agree with this suggestion

RATTANSINGHNAGRA
09-22-2017, 03:48 PM
Since I missed Founders Helm by a few days, I would be so down for this!!

3pc
09-23-2017, 07:44 AM
Not a bad idea at all lets throw in a 10 year shield too if we make it that far ;p

Communion
09-24-2017, 01:53 AM
Yes! I'd love to support this idea too :O!

it is make of the me veri hapi

Buchmeister
09-24-2017, 04:41 PM
I totally support this, but I sincerely hope it will be non-tradable.

The lot of people going around calling ppl newgens will learn their lesson lol

Ruby!!!
09-25-2017, 05:15 AM
I totally support this, but I sincerely hope it will be non-tradable.

The lot of people going around calling ppl newgens will learn their lesson lolClassic newgen perspective... Jk :D

I think a 5 year or 7 year or ... shield world be nice

Buchmeister
09-25-2017, 06:48 AM
Classic newgen perspective... Jk :D

I think a 5 year or 7 year or ... shield world be nice

Whuddya mean I've been playing this game for over 5 years O_o

Ruby!!!
09-25-2017, 01:45 PM
Whuddya mean I've been playing this game for over 5 years O_oJust messing with you

I think oldgen newgen doesn't matter I knew 2010ers that suck and met ppl that joined late who are great
I find this shield idea cause who doesn't like free stuff :)
Not cause ppl could show that they're legit

Buchmeister
09-25-2017, 03:47 PM
Just messing with you

I think oldgen newgen doesn't matter I knew 2010ers that suck and met ppl that joined late who are great
I find this shield idea cause who doesn't like free stuff :)
Not cause ppl could show that they're legit

That was my point lol

But hey, I like his 5 year torch idea better

Bring on the torch metagame

Wsrg
09-25-2017, 10:48 PM
I'm from 2014, and I feel like I've done alright...And even though I wouldn't get it, I like the 5-year shield idea!

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Starriding
09-29-2017, 12:20 AM
7yrs shield would be bae asf, 5yrs too ofc! good idea

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 4 mit Tapatalk

Card
10-09-2017, 08:38 PM
6 or 7 years would be dope, this need to happen! :love-struck::love-struck::love-struck::love-struck::love-struck::love-struck:

Oldcoot
10-10-2017, 06:21 PM
Yeah,,, pass out the vanities

TheBerio
10-22-2017, 12:26 PM
I agree with this as well!