PDA

View Full Version : So Many Skill Points, Not Enough Skills

newfireorange
10-25-2011, 07:37 AM
We can max out like almost every single skill. More skills please. Or, dare I say, different talent trees? Diversification of classes? Real Paladins?!?!

Yvonnel
10-25-2011, 07:51 AM
I would prefer then to raise the point allocation to say.....10. This would allow us to vary our skill builds.

One downside, Yvonnel would no longer be a rezzor, she would be a true nuker!

Tapatalk'd from my PowerWashed Fascinate

Elyseon
10-25-2011, 07:54 AM
Or add some skills that require so many stat points so you could have race based skills and class based skills :D

newfireorange
10-25-2011, 08:09 AM
The ideas sound good!

xXDamonDXx
10-25-2011, 10:47 AM
Yeah more skills would be great, that way we can choose what ones to focus on and use and what to leave out. And players will use a mixture of skills insted of everyone using the same set of skills as each other and using the same skills over and over.

Don't have to keep incresing the amount of points u can put in a skill. More skills is the best option. For PL, after mount fang thats basicly all skills maxed out. And next level cap after that there will need to be more skills to choose from unless they raise the amount of points u can put in a skill like they did last time.

- Although putting up the amount of points we can allocate is still good enough.

ExperimentNebulaCore
10-25-2011, 11:15 AM
I'm a bear, and I love to beakon and stomp, and I love to make monsters and people fly.... IMAGInE ME PUTTING 10 point in beakon and stomp.... SWOOOOSHHHHHH...... *he's flys across the other side of the map*

XghostzX
10-25-2011, 11:19 AM
I like this, but if there were more skills to be included how could we fit every skill on the page. It would just take up space that's all. If anything STS will make the skills have higher skiller attribute points, like eight for the future too.

xXDamonDXx
10-25-2011, 11:25 AM
I like this, but if there were more skills to be included how could we fit every skill on the page. It would just take up space that's all. If anything STS will make the skills have higher skiller attribute points, like eight for the future too.

They could make it like SL. I dont mean change the 8 you can have on screen because people are use to it. But only allow 8 and people have to choose which 8 skills they want to put points in.

Dont need to put more skills on screen or it would just be like it is currently. No real choice.

Xyzther
10-25-2011, 07:31 PM
I'm a bear, and I love to beakon and stomp, and I love to make monsters and people fly.... IMAGInE ME PUTTING 10 point in beakon and stomp.... SWOOOOSHHHHHH...... *he's flys across the other side of the map*
Lol

AdinoEznite
10-25-2011, 07:55 PM
its been a while since i lvld a bear...does stomps kick back increase w/lvl?

u can always barrel-cannon in pvp maps :)
SO HILIARIOUS