PDA

View Full Version : When Kinghts Of Cydonia

Olz
10-25-2011, 08:03 AM
When will you start recruiting again because I really want to join??
When?

Skeletonlord
10-25-2011, 08:10 AM
Are you wanting koc for star legends or pocket legends?

I am in star Legends koc but I could find out for you if you want

They said very soon. You need to go to the official knights of cydonia website for more information. They post on there what is happening with the guild. Just search for KOC on your web browser and you should find it

MrGoober
10-25-2011, 08:24 AM

They said very soon. You need to go to the official knights of cydonia website for more information. They post on there what is happening with the guild. Just search for KOC on your web browser and you should find it

You don't know your own guilds website in order to leave a link?

javier995
10-25-2011, 09:10 AM

You don't know your own guilds website in order to leave a link?

Not everyone knows their own guild website's link.

Deathpunch
10-25-2011, 09:22 AM
kocguild DOT com. Check the forums and the recruitment section. If you have any questions, contact an officer. As for when we will resume recruiting, I haven't heard, but I would assume it won't be too much longer.

roufus
10-25-2011, 09:27 AM
Yes but please fell free to sign up so you will be on the list

Ebalere
10-25-2011, 10:41 AM
Recruiting will start up again soon, we just are in the process of revamping and we don't need more people joining to complicate things just yet. Thank you for your patience my friend!

Skeletonlord
10-25-2011, 11:04 AM
I did know the address but I forgot it

Olz
10-25-2011, 11:05 AM
Thank u I think I spoke to one of the gms Mayhem and he didn't know so best come to forums.Thank you.

Olz
10-25-2011, 11:06 AM

Star Legends