Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

soon
09-23-2017, 05:36 AM
Which sword more better for warr?

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

dragon sword or arcane shield lv66 they have the same proc

Drannak
09-23-2017, 07:11 AM
Arcane aegis lv66 stuns/damages mobs in a large area by creating big pools. Dragon sword covers a small area . The difference it's huge. Immortal aegis and blade suck in Mausoleum floors. Glindstone aegis has a proc that helps you taunt mobs BUT if you get cursed and your weapon procs you're dead (even if you stop attacking you die ). Glint aegis proc has this disadvantage. It kills us a lot from curse even if we don't attack, so I was using a Dragon blade before I buy aegis lv66.

Thewolfbull
09-23-2017, 04:16 PM
If PvE glint aegis is best. But use what you like most. Immortal aegis is bad for PvE. Drag is ok if you want stun. Glint aegis best all around weapon for the taunt.

Thewolfbull
09-23-2017, 04:20 PM
Arcane aegis lv66 stuns/damages mobs in a large area by creating big pools. Dragon sword covers a small area . The difference it's huge. Immortal aegis and blade suck in Mausoleum floors. Glindstone aegis has a proc that helps you taunt mobs BUT if you get cursed and your weapon procs you're dead (even if you stop attacking you die ). Glint aegis proc has this disadvantage. It kills us a lot from curse even if we don't attack, so I was using a Dragon blade before I buy aegis lv66.

Agree with glint aegis killing with curse but if you time heal,glowstick and nilbog its still best for taunt alone. Tried arc 66 weapons there ok but glint best still for me.