PDA

View Full Version : Sugestion on new campaign

Cshea2@live.com
07-05-2010, 10:23 AM
U remeber the alien oasis/egyptian gods, well now it could be the greek gods or norse in the new campaign. Theres a lot more to the greek gods than the egyptian for example: demons, demigods ( who could assist u), gods and the ancient titans. The norse i totally forget but it'd be fun.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-05-2010, 12:42 PM
The devs already have campaigns thought out to level 100 first of all. And second, you can't have assistants in your team.

Cascade
07-05-2010, 12:50 PM
The Assistants will pretty much come out when we have pets. =)

bmc85uk
07-05-2010, 01:36 PM
The devs have the game 'loosely mapped' to 100. They don't necessarily have a concrete idea of a theme for each one.

Elffy
07-07-2010, 04:12 PM
Gonna have to lower the exp needed to get to 100 if they do cause that would be very discouraging to new players if it keeps stacking the way that it is going

Jstizar
07-07-2010, 04:54 PM
Where do the devs say they have it loosely mapped to 100. I feel like the only one that skipped school that day lol.

Ogediah
07-07-2010, 04:59 PM
U remeber the alien oasis/egyptian gods, well now it could be the greek gods or norse in the new campaign. Theres a lot more to the greek gods than the egyptian for example: demons, demigods ( who could assist u), gods and the ancient titans. The norse i totally forget but it'd be fun.

The demigods might be a fun campaign for the release of pets. Both ideas could potentially work in unison.

jonboy
07-07-2010, 05:12 PM
Where do the devs say they have it loosely mapped to 100. I feel like the only one that skipped school that day lol.

Ahh you should have been listening to the live podcast interview on Ten Ton Hammer Live (who I might add are taking forever to put up the podcast to d/l)

Jstizar
07-07-2010, 05:17 PM
Ahh you should have been listening to the live podcast interview on Ten Ton Hammer Live (who I might add are taking forever to put up the podcast to d/l)

Ahhhhh, alright.

ratava
07-07-2010, 05:29 PM
Ah some info on the podcast... Looking fed to hearing that when it eventually goes into iTunes.

Some neat ideas for expansions, Greek/Norse Mythologies are full of imagination eg Tolkien used a lot of ideas, motifs, themes and language from both not just the beasties eg Chimaeras, Hydras, Trolls, Goblins.

The expansions have created different environments so far eg Ice, Desert, Swamp.
This is so good after the dungeons previously and dead impressed with The aliens + pyramids AO.

Have to hand it to the devs', had my doubts about aliens but they fit really well and 2 more AO campaigns to come - struggling to keep up tbh!

Did not even think anthropomorphic bird/bear would work when I first saw the models, but the art has it's own style and matches the npc's too.

Not sure how possible, but some maps that move in the z-plane would be great for my archer ; ) ??

Theremin
07-08-2010, 10:13 PM
Moar ROBOTS. That is all.

-Theremin: Steampunk for life.