PDA

View Full Version : Yaaaaaay!

Zylx
09-23-2017, 09:26 PM
I just picked up the galaxy S8+ today and this time around I chose Verizon as the carrier, which means i can finally play! It's been a long week lol

Java
09-23-2017, 10:21 PM
Schweet!! Have fun!!

Zylx
09-23-2017, 11:42 PM
Schweet!! Have fun!! Thanks! Haha

Zylx
09-24-2017, 12:48 AM
So far the game is great! The graphics and the sounds, as well as the way the camera moves as you move across the map is beautiful.

Although I do believe a small tutorial for navigating the menu icons and describing what each tab is can be helpful. I made it to nearly the end of tier 1 before i realized how to equip the weapons and armor i had acquired.

I'll have to delve deeper into the game on Monday since i work all day tomorrow :/

Justg
09-25-2017, 03:51 PM
So far the game is great! The graphics and the sounds, as well as the way the camera moves as you move across the map is beautiful.

Although I do believe a small tutorial for navigating the menu icons and describing what each tab is can be helpful. I made it to nearly the end of tier 1 before i realized how to equip the weapons and armor i had acquired.

I'll have to delve deeper into the game on Monday since i work all day tomorrow :/

Glad you made it, looking forward to critical feedback!

Hoardseeker
10-11-2017, 10:18 AM
I just picked up the galaxy S8+ today and this time around I chose Verizon as the carrier, which means i can finally play! It's been a long week lol

I just gor an Email and currently downloading it,what's your IGN?
@zyxl @coffeegirl

Schnitzel
10-11-2017, 10:21 AM
@zyxl @coffeegirl

GASP! Hoardy!

Zylx
10-11-2017, 11:31 AM
@zyxl @coffeegirlZylx :)
Welcome welcome, hoardy

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Hoardseeker
10-11-2017, 11:34 AM
GASP! Hoardy!

Haai, add me ingame ^_^

Zylx :)
Welcome welcome, hoardy

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks