PDA

View Full Version : Why, hello Ma'am!

XghostzX
10-25-2011, 11:22 AM
It was just yesterday i was wearing vanity to make my character look cool. Random people come up to me and said "Hello, ma'am. May i ask you were you got those vanities?" I appreciate that the whole community is kind... but I'M A GUY. Everybody blankly assumes that the enchantress is a woman behind the character! I'm sure lots of my mage friends would kindly agree with me. Just pointing this out... I'd like to be called a guy ya know.

StompArtist
10-25-2011, 11:24 AM
It was just yesterday i was wearing vanity to make my character look cool. Random people come up to me and said "Hello, ma'am. May i ask you were you got those vanities?" I appreciate that the whole community is kind... but I'M A GUY. Everybody blankly assumes that the enchantress is a woman behind the character! I'm sure lots of my mage friends would kindly agree with me. Just pointing this out... I'd like to be called a guy ya know.

No need to get upset doll. :D

(It was impossible to resist)

CrimsonTider
10-25-2011, 11:36 AM
No need to get upset doll. :D

(It was impossible to resist)

I just lol'd and got a strange look from my srudents!!

Roc
10-25-2011, 12:48 PM
It's hilarious, but not too big a deal :frog: We girls have to deal with being called guys when playing online all the time ;) (unless of course we inform them otherwise :redface:)

Caucakriuka
10-26-2011, 07:55 PM
hilarious!;)

blahggart
10-26-2011, 07:57 PM
XD tthats happened to me. i was being an enchantress and a guy wanted to be my boyfriend. i told him i was a guy and he took off running. the poor little guy. never saw him again

Survivorfan
10-26-2011, 08:24 PM
Lol!

WhoIsThis
10-26-2011, 10:47 PM
Lol.

I once got called "hot" by somebody after we did a few runs together. Apparently I impressed them. I told them that I was male, not interested in dating, and straight, at which point, they were quite embarrassed.