PDA

View Full Version : Mage's Arcane Shield

Nea
09-24-2017, 09:40 PM
Devs,... Can we (Mages) have our 15 seconds on Arcane Shield skill!? It's not fair when Warriors and Rogues have their defensive skills on time but we have a shield that can be broken in 3-5 secs so I'm wondering where is the balance here? Ah?!

Also we should have less mana like the other classes but more damage since we can't kill Warriors due to lack of damage and It's just endless and boring. This class is ruined as it is right now in PvP... A Curse that can be countered with a pet AA (TELL ME ABOUT ANY SKILL FROM OTHER CLASSES THAT CAN BE COUNTERED WITH A PET!), an "Arcane" Shield broken in 3-5 seconds, the MUST of using GALE to survive a bit longer (useless anyways, it's like use THESE or DIE, same skills for all or you're done, no diversity at all, sigh).

But anyways... All I'm asking is our 15 seconds on "Arcane" Shield.... Zzz

Boltag
09-24-2017, 09:52 PM
It's hard to make every class be balanced to each other. Their role is different. When you feel your mage balance and be able to kill all class then rogue or warrior will ask balancing again and it's endless.

Nea
09-24-2017, 09:59 PM
It's hard to make every class be balanced to each other. Their role is different. When you feel your mage balance and be able to kill all class then rogue or warrior will ask balancing again and it's endless.

I feel you didn't read what I just said up there bro. But thanks for the great help.

Earlingstad
09-24-2017, 10:29 PM
This class is ruined as it is right now in PvP... A Curse that can be countered with a pet AA (TELL ME ABOUT ANY SKILL FROM OTHER CLASSES THAT CAN BE COUNTERED WITH A PET!), an "Arcane" Shield broken in 3-5 seconds

Okay Curse can be countered with some Pets, unlike other skills. But is Curse the same as other skills? Tell me about any warrior or rogue's skill that reflects damage. STS has implemented these things logically. Yes Arcane Shield can be broken when a lot of damage is dealt on you, but then that is what tanks are for. As mage you do not need to go do melee. Its a ranged class. Hide behind a tank and use the shield when you need to go forward.

Nea
09-25-2017, 01:10 AM
Okay Curse can be countered with some Pets, unlike other skills. But is Curse the same as other skills? Tell me about any warrior or rogue's skill that reflects damage. STS has implemented these things logically. Yes Arcane Shield can be broken when a lot of damage is dealt on you, but then that is what tanks are for. As mage you do not need to go do melee. Its a ranged class. Hide behind a tank and use the shield when you need to go forward.

Bro... Sadly there's no logic on your comment.
"Tell me about any warrior or rogue's skill that reflects damage"...lol... Oh yeah, let me know when you want Life Giver for Rogues aka Endless Arrows (mana regen and HP) and Gale Skill for Warriors aka Immortality (for Armor buff). Pointless af, you have never touched a Mage! Curse was never OP but needed on team fights when you use Curse you lose skill damage since its damage depends on your enemies moves. This was the essense of the class since this WAS a "MAGE" after all.

"As mage you do not need to go do melee".. This is even worse than your previous "smart" sentence. Do you even know what's a "MAGE" without Gale skill now?! A dead corpse, its range is short. Lightning!? Short Range. Ice And Fireball?! Those are useless skills and a mess for PvP. The only good long range about this class!? Auto Attacks but guess what... ROGUES WILL DODGE ALL THOSE WITH THESE 95%+ DODGE.

"use the shield when you need to go forward.".. Lmao you made me laugh so much so far. Omg xD

Boltag
09-25-2017, 01:57 AM
I feel you didn't read what I just said up there bro. But thanks for the great help.

Do you think warrior and rogue will remain silent if mage has 15s shield? I don't think so. It's always been an issue of any MMO about balancing class, since their role is different. In AL mage isn't doing good since 56 cap end. Use rogue or warrior in PvP and mage in PvE.

Neutrone
09-25-2017, 02:32 AM
In relations to what level?

You Mad Or Nah
09-25-2017, 03:10 AM
Mages can farm almost any Rouge at 61 with the right skills and gear. But I think the shield takes to long to deploy. Hate how Rouges one shot u before even the shield goes down just annoying af.
*those who are going to reply with the use the shield earlier* there's only a 2sec invulnerability!! Huge difference from becoming food
And nah fireball and ice aint useless.
Also lightning is an OP skill for mage dude fym(I'm a mage)

Spell
09-25-2017, 03:41 AM
Devs,... Can we (Mages) have our 15 seconds on Arcane Shield skill!? It's not fair when Warriors and Rogues have their defensive skills on time but we have a shield that can be broken in 3-5 secs so I'm wondering where is the balance here? Ah?!

Also we should have less mana like the other classes but more damage since we can't kill Warriors due to lack of damage and It's just endless and boring. This class is ruined as it is right now in PvP... A Curse that can be countered with a pet AA (TELL ME ABOUT ANY SKILL FROM OTHER CLASSES THAT CAN BE COUNTERED WITH A PET!), an "Arcane" Shield broken in 3-5 seconds, the MUST of using GALE to survive a bit longer (useless anyways, it's like use THESE or DIE, same skills for all or you're done, no diversity at all, sigh).

trust me iv tried to ask for the same thing but what happens is the op 70crit 4k armor 3.5k dmg rogues show up on the thread talkin bout woooah is me mage is so op and how they dont need any buffs. although it would be nice if sts would look at how OP rogues have become. mages are basically only used for mana...barely since enough mishis can keep mana up...

imo fireball should reduce dodge chance instead of hitchance by at LEAST 50% since rogues are at 100% dodge.

curse should be a cloud that move about the battlefield for a few moments like the proc of the glintstone staffs.this way a simple pet aa does not completely eliminate an entire skill.(imagine if we had a pet that removed jug or a pet that eleminates aimed shot)

and the biggin. why does our shield need rely on str aswell as int?if anything it should only rely on our int and it should not be able to be popped so quickly. i feel that during the 2secs of invulnerability it is already taking dmg towards breaking.that is why after the 2 secs its almost instant pop. our shields should last the entire duration at least remove the max dmg absorbed and let it last the duration specified on the skills tab.

lightning should have a higher chance at spreading out. and instead of the proc on death it should be on hit.(15% uncharged 20% charged)

lastly i feel like sorcs range needs a huge upgrade.. our lightningbolts are fine but everything else seems super short. even our autos have poo range.

these are just my thoughts. i doubt they will ever happen.

p.s iv played a rogue for a while before and needless to say it is extremly easy to spam aimed shot from a distance and kill everything in sight.i kno both classes very well. no i dont not wanna play a rogue as i love mages.

Nea
09-25-2017, 06:11 AM
Mages can farm almost any Rouge at 61 with the right skills and gear. But I think the shield takes to long to deploy. Hate how Rouges one shot u before even the shield goes down just annoying af.
*those who are going to reply with the use the shield earlier* there's only a 2sec invulnerability!! Huge difference from becoming food
And nah fireball and ice aint useless.
Also lightning is an OP skill for mage dude fym(I'm a mage)

What are you talking about? Ah!? Mages are the worst class in PvP, in this game, doesn't matter your opinion coming from farming noobs. "I'm mage"... Yea I farmed a lot of food mages, if you played for long you might be one of them, I know more about this class than you will ever know in your entire life "FYI".
Try to pass first grade at school before you come here talking stuff you don't know.

Nea
09-25-2017, 06:16 AM
trust me iv tried to ask for the same thing but what happens is the op 70crit 4k armor 3.5k dmg rogues show up on the thread talkin bout woooah is me mage is so op and how they dont need any buffs. although it would be nice if sts would look at how OP rogues have become. mages are basically only used for mana...barely since enough mishis can keep mana up...

imo fireball should reduce dodge chance instead of hitchance by at LEAST 50% since rogues are at 100% dodge.

curse should be a cloud that move about the battlefield for a few moments like the proc of the glintstone staffs.this way a simple pet aa does not completely eliminate an entire skill.(imagine if we had a pet that removed jug or a pet that eleminates aimed shot)

and the biggin. why does our shield need rely on str aswell as int?if anything it should only rely on our int and it should not be able to be popped so quickly. i feel that during the 2secs of invulnerability it is already taking dmg towards breaking.that is why after the 2 secs its almost instant pop. our shields should last the entire duration at least remove the max dmg absorbed and let it last the duration specified on the skills tab.

lightning should have a higher chance at spreading out. and instead of the proc on death it should be on hit.(15% uncharged 20% charged)

lastly i feel like sorcs range needs a huge upgrade.. our lightningbolts are fine but everything else seems super short. even our autos have poo range.

these are just my thoughts. i doubt they will ever happen.

p.s iv played a rogue for a while before and needless to say it is extremly easy to spam aimed shot from a distance and kill everything in sight.i kno both classes very well. no i dont not wanna play a rogue as i love mages.

Sadly we can't do anything. This community is corrupted.

Boltag
09-25-2017, 06:22 AM
Sadly we can't do anything. This community is corrupted.

Lol, how do you blame the community when the developer did it. You're the part of the community too.

You Mad Or Nah
09-25-2017, 10:47 AM
What are you talking about? Ah!? Mages are the worst class in PvP, in this game, doesn't matter your opinion coming from farming noobs. "I'm mage"... Yea I farmed a lot of food mages, if you played for long you might be one of them, I know more about this class than you will ever know in your entire life "FYI".
Try to pass first grade at school before you come here talking stuff you don't know.
You wanted feedback?
Then u get mad lol
Just come to 61 and stop crying bud.
If u want to see a pro mage in action you should checkout Runagain. One best mages(63 brack) atm you should see how he plays
Man I haven't seen u in PvP since I caught u dummy farming in troll Forest Lol...
I remember you always join my team at 61 ahhh you were smart by doing that
Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

devilMors
09-25-2017, 11:18 AM
My shield lasts for 15 sec. You should know how and when to use gale. Plus, you should reconsider your build. No rogue could beat my mage so far that means mage is the best class with right timing and build.

Nea
09-25-2017, 11:21 AM
You wanted feedback?
Then u get mad lol
Just come to 61 and stop crying bud.
If u want to see a pro mage in action you should checkout Runagain. One best mages(63 brack) atm you should see how he plays
Man I haven't seen u in PvP since I caught u dummy farming in troll Forest Lol...
I remember you always join my team at 61 ahhh you were smart by doing that
Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

1. Didn't ask for feedback.
2. You can ask Runagain how many times I've beaten him in duel and clashes, I'm 100% sure he won't lie about that unless you, coming with bs lies saying I'm dummy farmer, you should check my KDR (22k Kills and 18k deaths) then see by yourself if I'm dummy farmer, liar prepubescent kid. And yea, 100% sure you are one of those triggered about how many times I've made them leave the map.
3. Never needed to be aside with a food. What's the next lie BTW? That you are my brother or something?! FYI I don't even know you and I don't give a F about who you are either.

https://youtu.be/E7Vy7gTf9Lg Check out Nav here then ask yourself again if I'm dummy farmer, liar.

Nea
09-25-2017, 11:24 AM
My shield lasts for 15 sec. You should know how and when to use gale. Plus, you should reconsider your build. No rogue could beat my mage so far that means mage is the best class with right timing and build.

You should reconsider what Rogues are you dealing with. Because It's easy to farm someone with 50k- worth gear. Don't come here telling me about how to play when last time you said "beat me on a team and I quit", I've made it x100 and now I know you are still playing.

Nea
09-25-2017, 11:26 AM
Close thread.

Azebor
09-25-2017, 12:59 PM
#BlueLivesMatter

The arcane shield formula prioritizing strength stat was as of 5/7/2013. It really should be revisited.

In regards to pet AA removing curse, was Glowstik shield made as a PvE response to PvE mage curse pwning people too fast and resulting crying on forums? Which unfortunately had a negative impact on mage PvP.

You Mad Or Nah
09-25-2017, 01:13 PM
Whats your ign bro.
Btw nealle aka masterdatsboy you mad or nah?Ik u aint gonna man up to dummy farming anyways I can careless if u happy to have a fake kdr that's all good. Hope I see u soon in 61
Just learn to play your class and u won't have any issues. I had the same concern to get mages a bit buff but tbh they pretty op atm

Nea
09-25-2017, 01:27 PM
Whats your ign bro.
Btw nealle aka masterdatsboy you mad or nah?Ik u aint gonna man up to dummy farming anyways I can careless if u happy to have a fake kdr that's all good. Hope I see u soon in 61
Just learn to play your class and u won't have any issues. I had the same concern to get mages a bit buff but tbh they pretty op atm

Look at how retarded you are. Saying I'm another person.
I was Neasaquva before, now Nav. Now you can go away since I'm not that person, as always you talking when you don't know anything.

You Mad Or Nah
09-25-2017, 01:28 PM
Look at how retarded you are. Saying I'm another person.
I was Neasaquva before, now Nav. Now you can go away since I'm not that person, as always you talking when you don't know anything.
Thought it was short for nealle [emoji14]
Ahah
Mages still don't need a buff tho 😅

Perceval
09-25-2017, 01:42 PM
Sure, sure, whatever you say. Get the rogue class this vanity aura and its a deal.

Do you get it? You have a kershal aura vanity weapon...I have no existing aura vanity weapon for my class. Life isn't fair. Even in Arlor. It never has been.

Spell
09-25-2017, 02:44 PM
Sure, sure, whatever you say. Get the rogue class this vanity aura and its a deal.

Do you get it? You have a kershal aura vanity weapon...I have no existing aura vanity weapon for my class. Life isn't fair. Even in Arlor. It never has been.

someone plz give the rogue a dam aura lol

devilMors
09-25-2017, 03:14 PM
You can bring any of rogues to vs me. I beat even arc artifact rogues. As I said, you should know the method and right timing and build. I can help you for that :)

Boltag
09-25-2017, 05:40 PM
You can bring any of rogues to vs me. I beat even arc artifact rogues. As I said, you should know the method and right timing and build. I can help you for that :)

Challenge that Goth.

Callmepayne
09-25-2017, 11:16 PM
to me, it all depends on awakes. in my entire life in 43s, only I was the sorc with 3k armor if i wear my armor set and I find it very easy to farm both rogues and mage even tanks. it came to a point i dont even need to use nek aa and instead use toxy. that armor buff for gale is one of the best ever created by devs. my advice is take int/armor awakes. all stat% from weapon and fixed armor value for the rest of your items are the best. if you feel like you need more dmg then take some more int% from other items. like I did on my mythic amulet.

PS. I wanted 1 more amulet to max out my armor but meh, i dont wanna have my guildies go through that 12 agonizing days of doing planar quests just so i can get another amulet.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170926/735d22f5550fb3046ba9fec20a55c52a.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nikool99
09-26-2017, 07:47 AM
to me, it all depends on awakes. in my entire life in 43s, only I was the sorc with 3k armor if i wear my armor set and I find it very easy to farm both rogues and mage even tanks. it came to a point i dont even need to use nek aa and instead use toxy. that armor buff for gale is one of the best ever created by devs. my advice is take int/armor awakes. all stat% from weapon and fixed armor value for the rest of your items are the best. if you feel like you need more dmg then take some more int% from other items. like I did on my mythic amulet.

PS. I wanted 1 more amulet to max out my armor but meh, i dont wanna have my guildies go through that 12 agonizing days of doing planar quests just so i can get another amulet.

"43"........

shadowronn
09-26-2017, 08:21 AM
Thought it was short for nealle [emoji14]
Ahah
Mages still don't need a buff tho ��
Hey there minitun , and yes I agree that mages need buff, there was only one solid mage at 43, and that’s not a good number, and also , all we’re asking for is our skill to work for the duration it’s designed to

Callmepayne
09-26-2017, 08:44 AM
Hey there minitun , and yes I agree that mages need buff, there was only one solid mage at 43, and that’s not a good number, and also , all we’re asking for is our skill to work for the duration it’s designed to

dude, i know what you're trying to point out but here's the thing, if they fixed sorc's shield, they should also fix rogue's aimed shot. only 1 aimed shot armor debuff stacks even though it was supposed to be 3 at max if you're fast enough. it used to stack along with pets back then.

Callmepayne
09-26-2017, 08:54 AM
"43"........

what about 43? rofl. 41-43s is one of the best brackets imho. you get to use all skills, not just gale and lightning, absolutely not like how it is in endgame. even rogues use nox and razor, tanks can choose to use vb with arc maul lv31 or jug with bulwark in clashes. if endgame didnt have speed sets, i would have went a long time ago but meh. that speed set ruined pvp. how would you like to use curse and kill 1-2 players and then have them revive and fly back in with speed sets less than 5 seconds while your curse, shields and heals are still on cool down or vb and jugg?? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Oaciuare
09-26-2017, 09:35 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI wonder who this guy is.

I never seen a mage kill a good rogue or tank in 43.

Won't believe it 'til I see it.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Thaze
09-26-2017, 10:30 AM
hi i lov smurf

mrm
09-26-2017, 02:33 PM
#BlueLivesMater
#TheMovment
I agree with you that shield needs a bit of work done
Was thinking instead of Int/Str formula let it be plainly on int dependent. It's a magical shield after all.This will give room to be able to focus more on crit/damage.Just my opinion.

Callmepayne
09-26-2017, 06:16 PM
#BlueLivesMater
#TheMovment
I agree with you that shield needs a bit of work done
Was thinking instead of Int/Str formula let it be plainly on int dependent. It's a magical shield after all.This will give room to be able to focus more on crit/damage.Just my opinion.

i second to this.

will0
09-26-2017, 07:49 PM
Talking about mage skill "gale" is useful why cant it be like warrior arcane sword pulls mobs inwards and then snare/stun them rather than blow outwards spreading the mobs everywhere?

"Lightning" is a electrical bolt of electricity and why stun is by low chance in %? i agree in the post in front the AOE spread % should be higher even old arcane maul stun have higher stun frequency and AOE chance.

Nikool99
09-26-2017, 10:18 PM
what about 43? rofl. 41-43s is one of the best brackets imho. you get to use all skills, not just gale and lightning, absolutely not like how it is in endgame. even rogues use nox and razor, tanks can choose to use vb with arc maul lv31 or jug with bulwark in clashes. if endgame didnt have speed sets, i would have went a long time ago but meh. that speed set ruined pvp. how would you like to use curse and kill 1-2 players and then have them revive and fly back in with speed sets less than 5 seconds while your curse, shields and heals are still on cool down or vb and jugg?? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You answered your own question here now dude...what about 43? WE ARE IN 61 AND 66 END GAME NOW...TIME IS RUNNING EVERYTHING IS CHANGING DUDE....ppl like to move on and try new stuff not to be stuck in 43 bracket in there whole life....yes speed set is here...but we gotta deal with it now...not to whine and stay in outleveled bracket...people wanna try enjoy new stuff you know.....the point of this thread btw is to find balance for mage arcane shield

Azebor
09-26-2017, 11:30 PM
Let's calculate how much the shield absorbs in practice. To quote developer Samhayne's post 5/8/2013 in the sorcerer forum: "Without upgrade to time + extra damage: (((2*strength)+intelligence)*3)

With upgrade to time + extra damage: (((2*strength)+intelligence)*3.5) plus the shield lasts an extra 5 seconds."

The "upgrade" Samhayne mentions is the "Extended Shield" upgrade that increases the amount of damage absorbed by 15% (3*15%=.45 which is rounded to .5 in the formula above.) Now we have Shield Mastery which also increases the amount of damage absorbed by 15%. So if we assume it adds another .5 to the formula we get:
With upgrade to time + extra damage+mastery: (((2*strength)+intelligence)*4.0).

So lets assume a geared lvl 66 mage has 1,200 INT and 400 STR. The maximum reduced damage absorbed would be (((2x400)+1200)*4.0) = 8,000. However, a charged arcane shield reduces damage by 55%. Therefore, the amount of damage prior to shield reduction needed to break shield is 8,000/45%=17,777 damage. Now lets assume armor further reduces damage by 50%. Therefore total unreduced damage to break shield would be 17,777/50%=35,554. Question: how long does it take to do 35,554 damage to a naked mage (naked is unreduced)? That would begin to explain whether or not the arcane shield formula needs to be updated.

Disclaimer: I don't have a 66 so i am just guessing as far as STR/INT and armor reduction. If someone has a better grasp on 66 stats it would be much appreciated to do the same analysis to come up with a number for unmitigated damage required to break shield. I apologize if my math is wrong haha, but lets work on that together.

Neutrone
09-27-2017, 01:16 AM
You answered your own question here now dude...what about 43? WE ARE IN 61 AND 66 END GAME NOW...TIME IS RUNNING EVERYTHING IS CHANGING DUDE....ppl like to move on and try new stuff not to be stuck in 43 bracket in there whole life....yes speed set is here...but we gotta deal with it now...not to whine and stay in outleveled bracket...people wanna try enjoy new stuff you know.....the point of this thread btw is to find balance for mage arcane shieldOh, OP was talking about 61 and 66. Cool (I asked but he/she didn't answer) because at lower lvls (18-49) if you know what you're doing as a mage, you won't really have any problems. But any who back to OPs concerns, I guess the formula should be reworked on.

Perceval
09-27-2017, 05:04 AM
Talking about mage skill "gale" is useful why cant it be like warrior arcane sword pulls mobs inwards and then snare/stun them rather than blow outwards spreading the mobs everywhere?

"Lightning" is a electrical bolt of electricity and why stun is by low chance in %? i agree in the post in front the AOE spread % should be higher even old arcane maul stun have higher stun frequency and AOE chance.
It would be nice if the rogue trap skill actually worked in PvP. Same with the mage clock skill. Although, not so much movement speed reduction on players as they apply to mobs in PvE.

Such fun would be had with strategical games.

Let's calculate how much the shield absorbs in practice. To quote developer Samhayne's post 5/8/2013 in the sorcerer forum: "Without upgrade to time + extra damage: (((2*strength)+intelligence)*3)

With upgrade to time + extra damage: (((2*strength)+intelligence)*3.5) plus the shield lasts an extra 5 seconds."

The "upgrade" Samhayne mentions is the "Extended Shield" upgrade that increases the amount of damage absorbed by 15% (3*15%=.45 which is rounded to .5 in the formula above.) Now we have Shield Mastery which also increases the amount of damage absorbed by 15%. So if we assume it adds another .5 to the formula we get:
With upgrade to time + extra damage+mastery: (((2*strength)+intelligence)*4.0).

So lets assume a geared lvl 66 mage has 1,200 INT and 400 STR. The maximum reduced damage absorbed would be (((2x400)+1200)*4.0) = 8,000. However, a charged arcane shield reduces damage by 55%. Therefore, the amount of damage prior to shield reduction needed to break shield is 8,000/45%=17,777 damage. Now lets assume armor further reduces damage by 50%. Therefore total unreduced damage to break shield would be 17,777/50%=35,554. Question: how long does it take to do 35,554 damage to a naked mage (naked is unreduced)? That would begin to explain whether or not the arcane shield formula needs to be updated.

Disclaimer: I don't have a 66 so i am just guessing as far as STR/INT and armor reduction. If someone has a better grasp on 66 stats it would be much appreciated to do the same analysis to come up with a number for unmitigated damage required to break shield. I apologize if my math is wrong haha, but lets work on that together.
Don't forget that when the 50% damage and heal nerf was applied, the mage shield was unaffected. I do remember a developer saying that the reason mages were so ridiculously overpowered at the 56 cap was because the shield was ideally absorbing double the damage it was meant to. Either way they left it as it is and allowed the rogue class to suffer like no class has ever suffered before; for an entire season. I don't know how this all works out at any level below 43 but between level 43-66, the mage class is extremely tanky and has a huge damage output. If players are having problems with their class at a specific level; its only logical that they level up to a cap which their class doesn't have these problems. Last time i checked, twinking at low levels wasn't a must.

Nea
09-27-2017, 06:18 AM
It would be nice if the rogue trap skill actually worked in PvP. Same with the mage clock skill. Although, not so much movement speed reduction on players as they apply to mobs in PvE.

Don't forget that when the 50% damage and heal nerf was applied, the mage shield was unaffected. I do remember a developer saying that the reason mages were so ridiculously overpowered at the 56 cap was because the shield was ideally absorbing double the damage it was meant to. Either way they left it as it is and allowed the rogue class to suffer like no class has ever suffered before; for an entire season. I don't know how this all works out at any level below 43 but between level 43-66, the mage class is extremely tanky and has a huge damage output. If players are having problems with their class at a specific level; its only logical that they level up to a cap which their class doesn't have these problems. Last time i checked, twinking at low levels wasn't a must.

"extremely tanky and has a huge damage output"... Yeah that's why I see PvP maps full of "Mages" now, and everytime a Rogue sees a "Mage" they run and leave the map ASAP and they ("Mages") can kill Warriors at nights when they go to sleep (Warriors don't receive damage from "Mages" in the day so you better don't try because it's endless), actually "Mages" have an "Arcane" called Shield that makes them immortal to the point that they receive a blessing that kills all enemies in the map making them unable to respawn and win the Match.. They got a "Curse" that is not a "Curse" but something cool specially when the enemy has certain pets. It's a ranged class that needs to get close to the enemy to deal some damage, It's awesome! They have the lowest armor but they are TANKS! They don't have 100% Dodge but there's no Auto Attack that will touch them! Rogues don't see "Mages" as a food but as a blue Pizza, etc. Everything makes sense now, the best class.

We should play these games more often.

Nikool99
09-27-2017, 06:27 AM

If this is all true...why in pvp there are so much rogue and warrios class in pvp i wonder...and why is this guy a rogue and not a mage.

Perceval
09-27-2017, 08:29 AM
If this is all true...why in pvp there are so much rogue and warrios class in pvp i wonder...and why is this guy a rogue and not a mage.
Why was the population of active mages at the 56 cap suddenly more than that of the rogues and warriors put together? We can ask these questions all day.

The first class I chose upon finding out about this game was (coincidentally) the rogue class. Its been that way since.

Vrazicak
09-27-2017, 10:02 AM

if you think you're so under powered and think there won't be a buff for mages, make a rogue. Rogues did the same when mage was op

Nea
09-27-2017, 11:00 AM
if you think you're so under powered and think there won't be a buff for mages, make a rogue. Rogues did the same when mage was op

I'm not playing what you want.

Perceval
09-27-2017, 11:39 AM
Gale that pulls instead of pushes...traps that actually work...arcane shield that lasts its entire duration.

All of this points in one direction: class job change.

Warrior > gladiator/paladin
Mage > cleric/dark magician
Rogue> ranger/assassin

Etc. Etc.

Nea
09-27-2017, 12:08 PM
Gale that pulls instead of pushes...traps that actually work...arcane shield that lasts its entire duration.

All of this points in one direction: class job change.

Warrior > gladiator/paladin
Mage > cleric/dark magician
Rogue> ranger/assassin

Etc. Etc.

Exactly, Thanks... Can't wait to see this implemented, hopefully Devs are reading comments here.

Spell
09-27-2017, 02:49 PM
i would like to see rogues never get an arua >=) that will teach the selfish lil buggers.

Perceval
09-27-2017, 03:12 PM
i would like to see rogues never get an arua >=) that will teach the selfish lil buggers.
Oh ok, I see how it is xD

Perceval
09-27-2017, 03:20 PM
Exactly, Thanks... Can't wait to see this implemented, hopefully Devs are reading comments here.
I hope so too. Arcane Legends class imbalance in my view roots from current class function. E.g. rogues being able to use the aimed shot ability without wielding a bow, warriors with swords (high damage output) being able to use the juggernaut skill, etc. etc.

Rogue = high damage output? A mage with the arcane dragon staff can do a better job xD

Spell
09-27-2017, 03:43 PM
Oh ok, I see how it is xD

blue lives matter!!

Azebor
09-27-2017, 04:40 PM
No rogue aura till sts fixes mages. Mage abilities specialize in crowd control (CC) via stuns/root/freeze etc., and damage over time (DoT). This is not Pet Legends, Pets should not negate a class's abilities for such long durations, and pet abilities should not be better than class abilities. Example: Why can Breeze freeze in PvP when Mage's frost bolt cannot? Why can nekro shield take more damage than arcane shield before breaking?

I demand that arcane shield absorb more damage than nekro shield before breaking. I demand that nekro shield lose its CC immunity and that glowstik shield lose its DoT immunity/removal.

#BlueLivesMatter
#MakeMagesGreatAgain
#NerfPets
#NoAura

Spell
09-27-2017, 05:45 PM
no rogue aura till sts fixes mages. Mage abilities specialize in crowd control (cc) via stuns/root/freeze etc., and damage over time (dot). This is not pet legends, pets should not negate a class's abilities for such long durations, and pet abilities should not be better than class abilities. Example: Why can breeze freeze in pvp when mage's frost bolt cannot? Why can nekro shield take more damage than arcane shield before breaking?

I demand that arcane shield absorb more damage than nekro shield before breaking. I demand that nekro shield lose its cc immunity and that glowstik shield lose its dot immunity/removal.

#bluelivesmatter
#makemagesgreatagain
#nerfpets
#noaura

BLUE lives matter!
The revolution has begun!

mssweety
09-27-2017, 05:54 PM
1. Didn't ask for feedback.
2. You can ask Runagain how many times I've beaten him in duel and clashes, I'm 100% sure he won't lie about that unless you, coming with bs lies saying I'm dummy farmer, you should check my KDR (22k Kills and 18k deaths) then see by yourself if I'm dummy farmer, liar prepubescent kid. And yea, 100% sure you are one of those triggered about how many times I've made them leave the map.
3. Never needed to be aside with a food. What's the next lie BTW? That you are my brother or something?! FYI I don't even know you and I don't give a F about who you are either.

https://youtu.be/E7Vy7gTf9Lg Check out Nav here then ask yourself again if I'm dummy farmer, liar.
you do put ur thread in arcane legends discussion, but then you do not accept what the opinion of others are. you might know your class best as u claim.. but this is a place where ppl are supposted to discuss things.
instead of getting rude and treating ppl like crap just because they might not agree with you or might have different oppinion, doesnt give u any right to make ppl down or call them stuff. if you wanted to share ur oppinion with a dev and didnt want the community to interrupt next time i recommend u just private message a dev or try it with support@spacetimestudios.com
good luck.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Boltag
09-27-2017, 06:32 PM
you do put ur thread in arcane legends discussion, but then you do not accept what the opinion of others are. you might know your class best as u claim.. but this is a place where ppl are supposted to discuss things.
instead of getting rude and treating ppl like crap just because they might not agree with you or might have different oppinion, doesnt give u any right to make ppl down or call them stuff. if you wanted to share ur oppinion with a dev and didnt want the community to interrupt next time i recommend u just private message a dev or try it with support@spacetimestudios.com
good luck.

His age isn't enough yet to understand what is discussion supposed to be.

Nea
09-27-2017, 06:44 PM
good luck.

Thank you for bump.

His age isn't enough yet to understand what is discussion supposed to be.

Thank you for bump.