PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye to al

erikdg
09-25-2017, 11:12 AM
Hey guys,
Just popping in after a break of about 1 year,to say goodbye to my friends here.
I decided to quit al.
As a season 1 player I had good times here,and long term friends.
Now it's time for me to move on.
Goodbye all,have fun and behave:)

Avaree
09-25-2017, 12:17 PM
Hey guys,
Just popping in after a break of about 1 year,to say goodbye to my friends here.
I decided to quit al.
As a season 1 player I had good times here,and long term friends.
Now it's time for me to move on.
Goodbye all,have fun and behave:)

Erik,

I wish you all the best in your future endeavors, thanks for all the fun parties :) Was good to chat with you before you left.

Take care,
Ava

Greoatef
09-25-2017, 01:09 PM
Took a while to find the post as was moved from general discussion. Better posted here though as in general discussion the posts are buried in a couple of days .... immortailsed here as another fallen game legend.

Hope all goes well with your future buddy .... had some good runs in the old days, was always a lot of fun?!?!?

Happy, sunny trails :)

barristen
09-25-2017, 03:26 PM
Et tu Erik ��, seem like most of my friends are gone,my countdown starts soon i guess so I hope that you would keep popping in from time to time.

We have already missed you this year, so I`m saddened to hear this but life must go on.We have had a great time together , almost going back to my early days here, and you've always stood out. Your selfless and cool attitude , Invaluable wisdom despite being 18 yr old for last 30 yrs, your helping everyone without any hesitation and last but not the least your amazingly generous nature makes u truly unforgettable( also the drunken locks opening shenanigans) .It was and is a privilege to know u in the game and as a person. Your contribution towards making CoF a great place simply makes u a legend, and not just in the guild. I hope you find time soon so we can give u a proper send off ( maybe i`ll get ya that Glenlivet ;P).

I would like to express heartfelt thanks on behalf of CoF and on behalf of all your friends and myself of course for everything. I wish you good fortune in wars to come.
Live long and prosper my friend.

Respect

Barristen

Java
09-25-2017, 03:44 PM
"May every sunrise hold more promise and every sunset hold more peace."

Cheers,
Java

Dollarr
01-10-2018, 01:13 AM
"May every sunrise hold more promise and every sunset hold more peace."

Cheers,